What's your major?
Jul 1, 2003 at 3:23 AM Post #2 of 81
Psychology/pre-med.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 1, 2003 at 3:26 AM Post #3 of 81
I am majoring in pre-medicine next year at Penn State. Yup, I am gonna have loads of fun in the next 4 years (hopefully 3) of my life at Penn State.
wink.gif

Jul 1, 2003 at 3:32 AM Post #4 of 81
Majoring in Environmental Science at S.F. state.

Jul 1, 2003 at 3:35 AM Post #5 of 81
Sweet! That's my school. I went there from '95-'97 and majored in computer science. I didn't finish because I couldn't put up with all the programming in this major. I will never be a slave to code. Oh and I attempted MTH 251 twice, I've never been so lost in a math class before.

Sounds like you're going to have your work cut out for you with those majors.

OSU has an excellent engineering program too, you might want to take some of the 100 level intro courses to see if you're interested in any of them...ECE 111 is a good one.

There really isn't much to do in Corvallis though, but Eugene is only 40 miles south and P-town is 80 miles north. I guess maybe not enough to do is a good thing since you should focus on studying.

I stayed at Callahan the first year and the College Inn the second year. I liked them both, but I did get more studying in at CI since it was much quieter.

Good luck and send me a PM if you'd like to chat more about OSU.

Jul 1, 2003 at 3:46 AM Post #7 of 81
Don't do English unless you want to teach.

I have an English BA in Literature and Writing/Communications, but I keep getting stuck in ****ty marketing and content producing jobs.

I need to go back to school for an MBA.

Jul 1, 2003 at 4:17 AM Post #9 of 81
Master in Structural Engineering....
frown.gif

Jul 1, 2003 at 4:54 AM Post #11 of 81
Quote:

Originally posted by NEO
Aerospace Engineering

Ooo, a rocket scientist
tongue.gif

I'll be starting on my B.S. in computer science in the fall. I was torn between that and computer engineering.

Jul 1, 2003 at 4:59 AM Post #12 of 81
I already have a BA in History and Biology. Now I'm working toward a BS in Nursing (a new career for the second half of my life).

Jul 1, 2003 at 5:27 AM Post #14 of 81
Quote:

Originally posted by spaceman
I already have a BA in History and Biology. Now I'm working toward a BS in Nursing (a new career for the second half of my life).

Did you go to UMaine?

Jul 1, 2003 at 5:28 AM Post #15 of 81
Quote:

Originally posted by Matthew-Spaltro
Did you go to UMaine?

U of Southern Maine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back