What's a fair price for used HD650?
Oct 26, 2011 at 2:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

audiojerry

New Head-Fier
Forgive me if this is an unreasonable question. I have a virtually new pair of HD650 that I'd like to sell, and was wondering what a fair price would be? I was hoping for $300. I saw quite a few listed in the For Sale Forum, but they were all sold, and the price no longer displayed. Thanks for any suggestions.   

Oct 26, 2011 at 3:03 PM Post #3 of 6

Quote:
Forgive me if this is an unreasonable question. I have a virtually new pair of HD650 that I'd like to sell, and was wondering what a fair price would be? I was hoping for $300. I saw quite a few listed in the For Sale Forum, but they were all sold, and the price no longer displayed. Thanks for any suggestions.   

$300 shipped is fair if you have all original packaging and it's in mint shape. Down from there based on condition and stuff that is missing. I sold mine for $300 shipped.

Very best,

Oct 27, 2011 at 10:08 AM Post #6 of 6

Quote:
$300 shipped is fair if you have all original packaging and it's in mint shape. Down from there based on condition and stuff that is missing. I sold mine for $300 shipped.

Very best,

Agree.  I paid $300 shipped for ones that were about a month old with all original packaging.  Like New ones on Amazon go as low as $320, so saving $20 by going private seems about right.

But agree also, if it's not mint then no way I'd pay $300.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back