What type of Milk do you Drink?
Oct 5, 2011 at 9:47 PM Post #47 of 262

Quote:

I thought chewbacca likes milk. 
wink.gif

I used to drink whole milk, but lately i have been consuming half percent milk.

Anyone here drinks soy milk? 

Yes, I actually, in many ways prefer good quality soy milk and it should be unsweetened IMO but there no real rules so I could be wrong. I've actually had the opportunity to taste homemade unsweetened soy milk and and it was really outstanding but good quality commercial brands are very good too. 

Oct 6, 2011 at 8:41 PM Post #48 of 262

Quote:

I've actually had the opportunity to taste homemade unsweetened soy milk and and it was really outstanding but good quality commercial brands are very good too.  

True. I have been occasionally drinking it, a nice alternative for vegans too. 

Oct 12, 2011 at 4:18 AM Post #57 of 262
For starters, definitely organic. If there was a decent selection, I'd then choose 2% and if they had Horizons, that would be the winner.

Oct 12, 2011 at 4:35 AM Post #58 of 262
none

Oct 12, 2011 at 3:57 PM Post #60 of 262
I drink unsweetened soy milk from WestSoy. I drink it over real milk because it has less carbohydrate (in particular WAY less sugar) and is naturally high in protein and fiber. 

I think people forgot that cow's milk is naturally filled with sugar (lactose). So is sweetened soy milk, though the sugar they add is sucrose or HFCS. 

EDIT: Ironically I add whey protein powder to my soy milk after a workout. I get the best of both worlds. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back