What to you think is the best LOOKING IEM?
May 25, 2010 at 5:46 PM Post #46 of 130
I love the look of my FAD FI-BA-SS
Clean and elegant IMHO

May 26, 2010 at 4:30 AM Post #48 of 130
I'm loving the looks of these:

Sadly i can't find any info on them. Not even 1 real picture or review. I can't wait for joker to review them (and the eph-20) on his comparison thread

May 26, 2010 at 4:37 AM Post #49 of 130
My triplefi10s make me look like frankenstein.  Being 6'3 probably doesnt help haha,

May 26, 2010 at 6:01 AM Post #51 of 130

Quote:
Looks very similar to CKM55 :)

Yeah, a little. I cant wait to try these out. Too bad they aren't available in Europe yet. I love Yamaha and these are definitely going to be on my home once i can get my hands on them, I have many yamaha products and i pretty much love them all.

May 26, 2010 at 11:39 AM Post #52 of 130

Prettiest looking earphones i ever seen. Looks even better in real life.

The customs are good looking but seriously....

Skullcandies are pretty as well. Colour splash in a black and white world of audio. I dont like the really flashy ones, but some of them do look good.

May 26, 2010 at 3:45 PM Post #53 of 130
Quote:
Yeah, a little. I cant wait to try these out. Too bad they aren't available in Europe yet. I love Yamaha and these are definitely going to be on my home once i can get my hands on them, I have many yamaha products and i pretty much love them all.

I wouldn't be so hasty... Precedence is good and all but Yamaha has zero experience with IEMs and it shows with these.

May 26, 2010 at 3:46 PM Post #54 of 130
From what I've owned. Klipsch is hard to knock, I also think the FX500 looks very classy. 

May 26, 2010 at 3:48 PM Post #55 of 130

Quote:
Quote:

I wouldn't be so hasty... Precedence is good and all but Yamaha has zero experience with IEMs and it shows with these.

Ah, that is unfortunate :/
I'll be waiting for the review anyway :p

And i hope they do better with future iterations.

May 27, 2010 at 7:20 AM Post #59 of 130
I was _this_ close to ordering two of these:

from Overstock for a friend and myself. SRSLY!

We're both Spongebob enthusiasts (well into our thirties, I might add).
But shipping costs are prohibitive, they would have basicalls doubled the price. That's definitely too much for a pair of what is certain to be crappy-sounding IEMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back