What to do next?
Apr 14, 2011 at 3:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

MaxwellDemon

500+ Head-Fier
My ALO Audio LOD (three months old) recently started producing stuttering sounds. I e-mailed them twice about it (first e-mail was roughly a week ago) and haven't gotten a single reply from them. From the look of things, it doesn't look like they are interested in helping me out with my problem... so, I am going to be looking for another alternative.

So, fellow Head-Fiers, I am wondering if there is another alternative LOD that I should consider as replacement (upgrade or similar of quality, but probably not ALO Audio) or if there is some ways I could fix my LOD myself?

Thanks a whole lot.

Apr 14, 2011 at 4:33 AM Post #2 of 7
ill fix it for free if you want ill also post pics of the inside and the i assume crappy solder joints for head fi to look at. best thing to do would be email him, send him a link to this post he might fix it for free or send you a new one.

Apr 15, 2011 at 2:06 AM Post #3 of 7
Thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind if I really have no other options left.

Though no other cables I should be considering about? And no one that can offer how I might be able to crack the cable out to fix it myself?

Apr 16, 2011 at 12:36 AM Post #5 of 7
I have another LOD that I used to use before I bought the ALO Audio LOD. When using that LOD, the stuttering sounds goes entirely away?

Apr 26, 2011 at 3:51 AM Post #6 of 7
... No one else with any other opinion on alternative cables?

I guess I'll have to send my third e-mail to ALO Audio...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back