What music does your dentist play?
Oct 26, 2004 at 4:24 AM Post #3 of 20
i knew this doctor of endoscopy that had to have Roy Orbison playing while he worked

--- or rather, always had Roy Orbison playing while he worked
(not like he couldn't do his thing w/o Roy on)

(and endoscopy - which has other names - involves a camera and the 'back door' in case anyone's wondering)

this post made me think of him/that and i laughed so i thought i'd share
biggrin.gif

Oct 26, 2004 at 4:44 AM Post #4 of 20
My dentist has very nice music. Generally deep forrest or some similary low ambiant / new age stuff.

Real respect goes to my Dental Surgeon (who i just incidently came from for a checkup on my wisdom teeth operation). For the initial consultation I went in only to find Brian Eno - On Land playing. The receptionist also said that Music for Airports was also in the cd changer
600smile.gif

Oct 26, 2004 at 5:41 AM Post #5 of 20
My dentist races motorcycles with me, and he generally has MotoGP footage playing in the office...

Oct 26, 2004 at 5:45 AM Post #6 of 20
A really horrible "lite rock" radio station I can't stand. I think it's for the 'family-friendly' element, but it bugs me. I wish they'd just play their own CDs or something.

Oct 26, 2004 at 5:56 AM Post #7 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by BRBJackson
My dentist races motorcycles with me, and he generally has MotoGP footage playing in the office...

cool dentist.. just dont beat him before a check up.. he might not numb ur teeth before drilling
eek.gif

Oct 26, 2004 at 6:05 AM Post #8 of 20
My dentist has on the Lite stations...
IE the Phil Collins, Celin Deon garbage all day long. Every time I am there I here that "Imagine" song by Lenin.

Oct 26, 2004 at 8:05 PM Post #14 of 20
Lighter 80's punk and new wave mostly. Last time i was in the office, talking heads take me to the river, b52s planet claire, elvis costello everyday i write the book.

not to bad actually

Oct 27, 2004 at 1:24 PM Post #15 of 20
My latest dentist plays the Carpenters... surprisingly good music to listen to when you are having your teeth yanked out of your mouth by a pair of pliers
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back