what is your favorite shoes???
May 9, 2007 at 6:26 AM Post #106 of 129
Either Circas or all-black Adidas low-top shelltoes
biggrin.gif

May 9, 2007 at 1:27 PM Post #108 of 129
I've got a 7 year old pair of Nikes that I just can't get rid of. They're in a terrible condition and have no support for my foot arches whatsoever. Still love em.

May 9, 2007 at 1:29 PM Post #109 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by jules650 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've got a 7 year old pair of Nikes that I just can't get rid of. They're in a terrible condition and have no support for my foot arches whatsoever. Still love em.

I have several pairs at my Mom's house still that I like to wear, but my feet are about a half size too big for them...but man! They're sexy!

May 10, 2007 at 6:43 PM Post #110 of 129
Keen Briggs Mesh, nice wide and comfortable toe box, look like a sneaker but I can get away with wearing them at the office. I also have a pair of their Black and Brown Austins and various sandals.

Revan

May 10, 2007 at 9:40 PM Post #111 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickknutson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just bought these! I'm a Air Jordan nut!

air-jordan-22-black-red-2.jpg

XX2's. Those are nice; maybe my favorite out of the five recent models. I used to collect Jordans up until XV.

The XX and XX2 make me want to get back into it.

May 10, 2007 at 11:26 PM Post #112 of 129
DC Manteca for casual/weekend wear
Saucony Stabil MC5 for running or Nike Rival D Plus III track spikes
Sperry boat shoes for school (not sure which model)

I think I also paid $30 for the construction boots I use for paintballing. Thanks, Wal-Mart.

May 11, 2007 at 12:22 AM Post #114 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vagabond /img/forum/go_quote.gif
DC Manteca for casual/weekend wear
Saucony Stabil MC5 for running or Nike Rival D Plus III track spikes
Sperry boat shoes for school (not sure which model)

I think I also paid $30 for the construction boots I use for paintballing. Thanks, Wal-Mart.

Wal-Mart says you're welcome Guy Fawkes.

Anyways I alternate between old navy flip flops (California), or if it is cold for some reason I'll actually wear shoes.

AD25-AdiRacerPlusLow_465198.jpg

May 11, 2007 at 12:55 PM Post #115 of 129
For play, I love my Salomon GCS XCRs. Very comfy, and have a full Gore-Tex XCR lining, so they're water/mud/snow/wind proof. They truly are my go-anywhere shoe.

xcr.jpg

For work, my favorite is my RM Williams Kangaroo Craftsman. Yep, that's right. It's made of kangaroo leather. Kangaroo leather is the lightest, strongest leather there is. The boots are feather light and conform to your foot like nothing else.

rm.jpg

May 11, 2007 at 1:10 PM Post #117 of 129
Cowboy boots -the older, the better. I keep my ostrich & lizard for best & usually knock around in some good vintage Rios, Lamas or Justins (before they went rubbish)

Trainers? Phooey!
biggrin.gif

May 11, 2007 at 1:17 PM Post #118 of 129
Everytime I see this thread listed in the members lounge the "Is" part of the thread title grates me. Can it maybe be changed to "are"?

Jul 23, 2016 at 5:53 AM Post #119 of 129
This might be an old thread but for me The Merrell's Moab Polar Waterproof is the best shoes for winter. I love these boots. Perfect for a Michigan winter. Feet stayed consistently dry. Fit well. Comfortable. Relatively warm but feet did get cold after a day of hiking but that is pretty normal with any boot. Overall, they serve the purpose well.

Dec 10, 2019 at 4:02 PM Post #120 of 129
What are shoes?
I'll have to read through this whole thread later and see what was worn in 2007.
For me Adidas boost technology is the way to go, Adidas NMD R2 (Wings x Horns limited edition).
It's a good debate, but Adidas is for comfort and durability. Nike is more of a showcase shoe.

Why am I visiting a thread from 2007 you might ask. Boredom does wonders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back