What is the best natural iem? westone 4 or AKG 3003?
Apr 22, 2012 at 10:47 AM Post #48 of 64
Since k3003 is in your price range, i recommend Final Audio Piano Forte X-CC :wink:, i had the chance to listen it last year, it sounds amazing at the same time Very different from any other iems.

Apr 24, 2012 at 8:37 AM Post #50 of 64

Quote:
Since k3003 is in your price range, i recommend Final Audio Piano Forte X-CC
wink.gif
, i had the chance to listen it last year, it sounds amazing at the same time Very different from any other iems.

Now... that's probably too expensive for him. I would recommend him the FI-BA-SS as the next option, but unfortunately they don't sound as natural as the K3003. 

Apr 24, 2012 at 11:24 AM Post #51 of 64

Quote:
Since k3003 is in your price range, i recommend Final Audio Piano Forte X-CC
wink.gif
, i had the chance to listen it last year, it sounds amazing at the same time Very different from any other iems.

dude are u trying to sell my kidnys ?? 
deadhorse.gif
 that's a  gorgeous piece of a art>> but its way too over priced ...  But its too nice< MUST RESIST!!!...

Apr 24, 2012 at 11:51 AM Post #52 of 64

Quote:

nice joking by the way..... ! im 17 whats the big deal??.... + i dnt wanna buy ******* Detoxes or pros by dre... and if ur considering Justin biber the Dickless basterd as me... Go to ******* hell!  What ? is wrng with u guys???    being a teenager dosent means that i should be one of those stupid basterds who wants to ware fancy garbage  crap... at least get the i dea that im serious about my music..!   im not a meadiacore **** head.... gt it??  
angry_face.gif

hahahahaha.... mann#######   you'r so Freaking Epic..   MADE MY DAY 
gs1000.gif

Apr 24, 2012 at 11:56 AM Post #53 of 64
I must say I love this OP a lot. Just the way he words everything in a hyperbolic way is just classic and funny. There's a bad type of trolling, and a good type... This is the good type (so far :)).

Sent from an iPod touch with TapaTalk... Autocorrect may alter the meaning of this message :p

Apr 24, 2012 at 12:03 PM Post #54 of 64
hahah... Verry funny 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 25, 2012 at 11:32 AM Post #60 of 64
i guess he tried to tell ck90pro lol sean! hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back