What is the Best Custom IEMs hands down?
Feb 18, 2013 at 4:03 AM Post #61 of 98
Quote:
I feel the same..... plus with heir team posting and advertising in most threads containing word "custom iem" really a turn off for me. I mean there's no seller who says their product is bad, no? I trust credible reviews more than words that coming out of the mouth of the seller.

Glad that I'm not the only one who felt that. Their product is good enough (from most reviews) without the blatant advertising. Sometimes, when things are overdone, you can adverse effects. 

Feb 18, 2013 at 4:26 AM Post #62 of 98
Quote:
I feel the same..... plus with heir team posting and advertising in most threads containing word "custom iem" really a turn off for me. I mean there's no seller who says their product is bad, no? I trust credible reviews more than words that coming out of the mouth of the seller.

Just forget those reviews. Only read multi comparison reviews, because those writer will be more fair and won't add some extra credits on their expensive IEM or CIEM.
Other than those persons who own a lot CIEMs, the majority of hifier won't give any negative comments on their CIEM or IEM, especially not on those IEM which cost them thousands of dollars.
They won't be stupid to say something bad to make themselves look like a squandering fool.

Feb 18, 2013 at 6:15 AM Post #64 of 98
I agree. I am not a.big fan of all the wood engraving etc but the simple.designs look gorgeous.

Feb 18, 2013 at 6:35 AM Post #66 of 98
Quote:
Just forget those reviews. Only read multi comparison reviews, because those writer will be more fair and won't add some extra credits on their expensive IEM or CIEM.
Other than those persons who own a lot CIEMs, the majority of hifier won't give any negative comments on their CIEM or IEM, especially not on those IEM which cost them thousands of dollars.
They won't be stupid to say something bad to make themselves look like a squandering fool.

That's not really true, though. The thing is, most top-tier CIEMs are really good and will make most people satisfied. I didn't hesitate to knock on the Heir 8.A as I prefered the sound signature of my older JH16. But it was really hard to really fault the 8.A other than just admitting that the warm sound wasn't ideal for me. 

Feb 18, 2013 at 9:45 AM Post #67 of 98
Quote:
I agree. I am not a.big fan of all the wood engraving etc but the simple.designs look gorgeous.

I am not a fan of ingraved wood either, in fact if you take the time to look over the web site you will see a disclaimer that states we don't recommend it either, as we feel it detracts from the wood.

But if the customers request it, we follow through. It is also true that Heir Audio does incorporate a lot of wood in the CIEM designs but again, this is done by customer request. I would guess customers request it as it is something that brought Heir Audio to the table in the first place, and I would venture to say the use of exotic wood has become our "calling card" so to speak. 

That said, I will keep these comments in mind as I make future "Wizard Designs" and create  more concepts and mediums to use. But let it be known, I am not a fan of a decal printer....  I just don't find decals to really represent what Heir Audio is about.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Feb 18, 2013 at 11:14 AM Post #68 of 98
     I am not a fan of ingraved wood either, in fact if you take the time to look over the web site you will see a disclaimer that states we don't recommend it either, as we feel it detracts from the wood.

But if the customers request it, we follow through. It is also true that Heir Audio does incorporate a lot of wood in the CIEM designs but again, this is done by customer request. I would guess customers request it as it is something that brought Heir Audio to the table in the first place, and I would venture to say the use of exotic wood has become our "calling card" so to speak. 

That said, I will keep these comments in mind as I make future "Wizard Designs" and create  more concepts and mediums to use. But let it be known, I am not a fan of a decal printer....  I just don't find decals to really represent what Heir Audio is about.

To each one his own taste and I am sure you guys serve your client well. It is just my tastes and some of your designs are lovely to my tastes. I like metal, simple colors, or clear shells. As you can see in my avatar. Sometimes I am puzzled how people put 1000 $ in an iem (of any brand) and chose a design so flashy they are bound to get tires of if quickly. Anyhow, keep on brigging New design ideas, it keeps changing the game and it keeps the competition needing innovate. Good job guys !

Feb 19, 2013 at 9:05 AM Post #69 of 98
Don't know whether to choose a glow in the dark or a simple dark blue transparent shell for the IEM

Feb 19, 2013 at 11:08 AM Post #71 of 98
Quote:
I really like this one

That is smoke with ingraved glow in the dark crown

Those are nice, did Kozee do those? Hey Wiz, hows it going.
beerchug.gif

Feb 19, 2013 at 3:04 PM Post #75 of 98
What do people prefer the one above or this one? I reckon I might get bored of the earlier design even though it does look cool. But this one is so simple yet so gorgeous and the colour is so nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back