What is a good cheap 1.5 feet RCA cable ?
May 4, 2021 at 3:31 PM Post #2 of 10
For the money you won't do better than that.

May 4, 2021 at 3:40 PM Post #3 of 10
Those Monoprice cables might be decent sounding but mostly impractical, especially for shorter lengths and with smaller devices/tighter spaces. Tbh, I got some of these for my desktop rig and I've been very happy with the results ever since. They're more expensive than MP, but the wire is excellent, the RCA connectors are high quality, and the cables themselves are flexible and supple. One odd note; it's the first uni-directional analog RCA audio cable I've ever seen. Apparently it's for the grounding.

Last edited:
May 4, 2021 at 3:48 PM Post #4 of 10
May 4, 2021 at 10:50 PM Post #6 of 10
May 5, 2021 at 2:53 AM Post #7 of 10
I have a few headphone cables made with Mogami wire. They sound great. Also wanna give a thumbs up to Kabeldirekt. I don't know that they come in 1.5 ft lengths but their 3 ft cable is standard in my living room.

May 5, 2021 at 10:12 AM Post #9 of 10
For basic RCA cables, I've been quite happy with the Amazon branded cables. https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics...ld=1&keywords=rca+cable&qid=1620223878&sr=8-4
One of my main complaints with most other brands is that they are needlessly stiff and plasticky. The Amazon Basics ones seem to be built well, and the cable itself is pliable and soft. I second the suggestion above for the KabelDirekt brand, have had a few that worked out well for me.

Last edited:
May 10, 2021 at 4:28 PM Post #10 of 10
I second the bluejeans cables. Best bang for buck imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back