What I did on my fall vacation. (Motorcycles) many jpg's (slow connections stay away)
Oct 15, 2011 at 5:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Yikes

Headphoneus Supremus

I just recently got back from a truly awesome vacation. We took a friend’s 38’ RV down to Tellico Plains Tennessee. We then rode our Motorcycles all around the area for 4 days. We of course did the Dragons Tail and Deals Gap, but the entire area is a treasure trove of Motorcycle Rides designed in heaven. Unfortunately I was too busy riding to take pictures.

We then loaded the bikes back into the garage (In the back of the RV) and drove to Barber’s Motorsports Park for the vintage motorcycle weekend. Barbers also has possibly the greatest Museum primarily dedicated to motorcycles in the world. Most of the photos are from the museum. I tried to photograph the placard for each bike that I photographed. I have included the placard even if it is difficult to read.[size=large] [/size]

I have lots of photos, if people want more I’ll post more.

And that's it for the B's (Except for more misc parking shots)

Should I post more?

Oct 17, 2011 at 3:36 PM Post #6 of 9
I wish we had a museum like that. Glasgow's new transport museum has fewer bikes that are now harder to see (as they are on a wall) than the previous museum's display
frown.gif

Cracking photos and I cannot decide which bike I want.

Oct 18, 2011 at 1:27 PM Post #7 of 9
So jealous, sounds like a great vacation 

Drew

Oct 18, 2011 at 6:07 PM Post #9 of 9
And some more.....

I use to own the 82 Katana, above is a pristine example, below is a Rat example:

below is the 1st (1999) Suzuki Hayabusa. The Copper color was uniformly despised, but now it is "Collectable"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back