What do you suggest after Audio Technica CKS70 - I REALLY NEED HELP
Jan 9, 2013 at 8:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Razorback

Head-Fier
Hey guys,

First of all i really respect to this forum and its unique members who are full of information and knowledge. Your suggestions are very important for me to make my purchasing decisions.

I posted a few threads to this forum about a new iem suggestion but i did not get any detailed or satisfying reply from you.

What i wanted to discuss and have a suggestion from you is about "what is next for me after using AT CKS70 for a few years."

I like the bassy sound and listening to LMAO like groups. Actually i listen to almost all types of music genres.
I can spear a budget of 200 US Dollars for this purchase.

thanks and regards.

Jan 9, 2013 at 12:55 PM Post #3 of 7
A good bass heavy IEM in your price range and if you like the AT CKS sound quality get the CKS99 which you can find for around $100.  They have a new dual chamber design with better over sound quality from what I've seen.

If you want a really nice bassier IEM with much better over all clarity and detail over the CKS70 try the Vsonic GR07 Bass Edition which is around $179 I think.  They have the same great detailed sound of the GR07 with more bass but I think the regular GR07 has a good amount of bass anyways so the Bass Edition might be a good choice for you.

Jan 9, 2013 at 2:00 PM Post #4 of 7
The Denon C300 are ultimate bass heavy IEMs with textured deep punchy very impactful bass yet without missing details in mids, highs and they offers realy wide soundstage, I compared IE80 with C300 and like C300 more because more cleaner impactful bass and overall crisp, clear soundquality realy step above CKS70.

Jan 10, 2013 at 5:23 PM Post #5 of 7
Guys, thanks for the suggestions. I think i do have to try cks99 and gr07 bass edt. On my ears.

Because once I buy any of the iems there will be no returning back. I am living in Turkey.

Do you have more to say guys?

Jan 11, 2013 at 7:38 PM Post #7 of 7
The Sony XB90EX are also very bassheavy IEMs with good detailed in mids, highs and recommended for bassheads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back