What did you lose out on by taking an arrow in the knee?
Dec 10, 2011 at 3:34 AM Post #8 of 32
I don't know this meme, but does anyone want to hear a Cool Story?

Yes?  Good!

One of my fraternity brothers has a glass eye.  He was the archery safety instructor at a Boy Scout camp.

We all know where this is going, right?

Not only did he take an arrow in the eye, he fell into a ditch and broke his arm just after it happened.

His fraternity nickname was Cyclops.

Another Cool Story:

At a Cub Scout camp, the poison oak instructor went to recover a stray arrow.  Of course, he went unknowingly right into a patch of poison oak to get the arrow.  He caught loads of crap for that one.

Bonus Cool Story:

One year at Boy Scout camp the archery instructor could best be described as a real male genitalia.  One night, me and some friends went onto the range and wrote his name in the middle of all the targets.  He had a hissy fit the next day.

Dec 10, 2011 at 6:15 AM Post #9 of 32
off topic but why is everyone everywhere using the arrow to the knee expression as of late?

Dec 10, 2011 at 6:19 AM Post #10 of 32
I took an arrow in the wallet when I found Headfi, and now I'm on my knees because of my financial situation........

Dec 10, 2011 at 9:16 AM Post #12 of 32
Cool stories bro.

Quote:

Yes?  Good!

One of my fraternity brothers has a glass eye.  He was the archery safety instructor at a Boy Scout camp.

Not only did he take an arrow in the eye, he fell into a ditch and broke his arm just after it happened.

Another Cool Story:

At a Cub Scout camp, the poison oak instructor went to recover a stray arrow.  Of course, he went unknowingly right into a patch of poison oak to get the arrow.  He caught loads of crap for that one.

Bonus Cool Story:

One year at Boy Scout camp the archery instructor could best be described as a real male genitalia.  One night, me and some friends went onto the range and wrote his name in the middle of all the targets.  He had a hissy fit the next day.

Dec 10, 2011 at 12:50 PM Post #14 of 32
I used to like the "I took an arrow to the knee" joke until I took a mace in the face.

Dec 10, 2011 at 2:01 PM Post #15 of 32

Quote:

Yes?  Good!

Another Cool Story:

Bonus Cool Story:

I used to like stories like this, but then I took an arrow in the knee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back