what did you do at work today?
Apr 8, 2009 at 10:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

vixr

500+ Head-Fier
started another seaFLIR II connector today...the last picture was doctored up in MS paint to help me get the sockets in the right locations.

FLIRcable1.jpg

FLIRcable2.jpg

connectornumbered.jpg

Apr 8, 2009 at 10:42 PM Post #2 of 18
Worked, duh.

Fought sleep.

Apr 8, 2009 at 10:46 PM Post #3 of 18
No work today.
smile.gif

We have 10 days easter holidays at my working place, from the past Friday until the upcoming Tuesday.

Apr 8, 2009 at 10:49 PM Post #4 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No work today.
smile.gif

We have 10 days easter holidays at my working place, from the past Friday until the upcoming Tuesday.

OMG! you are very lucky... with pay?

Apr 8, 2009 at 11:14 PM Post #6 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No work today.
smile.gif

In the bay area, we call that a shutdown
tongue.gif

In all seriousness though, enjoy your time off
smile.gif

Apr 8, 2009 at 11:15 PM Post #7 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by vixr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OMG! you are very lucky... with pay?

Yes, I'm on a monthly payment!

Apr 9, 2009 at 1:09 AM Post #8 of 18
Today I installed standing seam aluminum in high wind...on a high roof...a steep, high roof.

IMG_2409.jpg

located in Phoebus historic district, Hampton, Virginia

...using fall protection of course.
biggrin.gif
Oh what fun.

Apr 9, 2009 at 2:29 AM Post #10 of 18
i spent 30 hours in the ICU managing a unit full of septic, bleeding and multi-organ failing patients. i love my job.

Apr 9, 2009 at 2:41 AM Post #11 of 18
I animated a cockroach today.

Apr 9, 2009 at 2:46 AM Post #12 of 18
I did homework. In a library. Sitting at the reception desk. It is seriously the best part time job a college student could have. Rediculous pay for basically doing the same thing I would be doing at my desk otherwise.

Apr 9, 2009 at 4:20 AM Post #13 of 18
Let's see:

After I requested a production move for a client, they came back to me and asked for additional changes.
I crashed a test cycle of our billing system.
I tried to explain to client management why a number of transactions errored out as a result of a bad file sent by a vendor.
I found out that I'm being forced into a conference call tomorrow with a bunch of high level people who don't have a clue as to how our business process actually works so that I can explain why a certain problem occurred which has nothing to do with me or my department.
I reviewed with the Accounting department all the problems to expect with a new client that is coming on board.
A co-worker outlined to me all of her tasks that I need to do for her starting tomorrow while she is on vacation.
Etc., and so forth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back