What Case I should get? For HTC ONE (not One x or one x+ or one s)
Apr 27, 2013 at 9:54 PM Post #3 of 6
Depends what kind of case you want. If you want a thin case that will accentuate the design of the One. You should look into the Nilkin hard case, the hard rock case, the Seidi case or any thin clear polyurethane case.

If you want a case to protect your phone. Otterbox.

I personally went with the Nilkin and a transparent polyurethane case from my provider. I also got the Spilgen ultra crystal clear screen protector.

You should also consider some of the glass screen protectors. They look and feel a lot nicer than their plastic counterparts and ever since the 1.29 OTA update, the capacitive buttons will work with any of the screen protectors. I highly recommend NOT gettibg a Zagg. They're cut horribly.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Apr 27, 2013 at 10:58 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:
Depends what kind of case you want. If you want a thin case that will accentuate the design of the One. You should look into the Nilkin hard case, the hard rock case, the Seidi case or any thin clear polyurethane case.

If you want a case to protect your phone. Otterbox.

I personally went with the Nilkin and a transparent polyurethane case from my provider. I also got the Spilgen ultra crystal clear screen protector.

You should also consider some of the glass screen protectors. They look and feel a lot nicer than their plastic counterparts and ever since the 1.29 OTA update, the capacitive buttons will work with any of the screen protectors. I highly recommend NOT gettibg a Zagg. They're cut horribly.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

glass screen protectors? can you link some

May 28, 2013 at 10:17 PM Post #6 of 6
the creator of the glass screen protector
http://www.spigen.com/htc-one-screen-protector-glas-t-slim-premium-tempered-glass.html

I always get Otterbox cases for my iPhones (lol, butterfingers alert) but that might not be your thing 
http://www.otterbox.com/HTC-One-Defender-Series-case/htc2-one,default,pd.html?start=1&cgid=htc-one-cases

Users who are viewing this thread

Back