What book are you reading right now?
Sep 10, 2006 at 4:12 PM Post #17 of 5,353
Quote:

Originally Posted by btbill
I know that in this day and age it isn't cosidered cool , but I'm reading
the Old King James version of the Bible.
btbill ( new guy and kook)

It has nothing to do with cool . . . don't let that influence your choices!
I feel that all writings (like all music) has something worthwhile to offer, some just takes a bit more 'filtering' than others to discover it.

Sep 10, 2006 at 4:22 PM Post #18 of 5,353
Go-Boy, by Roger Caron. It's his own account of a life in Canada's penitentiaries. Raw and gripping writing, and winner of the Governor General's award. It's an easy read, perfect for a vacation or at the cottage.

Sep 10, 2006 at 4:32 PM Post #19 of 5,353
I just finished Storming Heaven by Dale Brown, and recently started Midnight by Dean Koontz. I tend to read more suspense/thriller and action novels than anything else. David Morrell is one of my favorite authors, but I've also read quite a bit of Tom Clancy, Jack Higgins, Dale Brown, Dean Koontz, and Terry Goodkind (Sword of Truth series is awesome).

Sep 10, 2006 at 5:19 PM Post #20 of 5,353
whats a book?
blink.gif

Sep 10, 2006 at 6:44 PM Post #23 of 5,353
I just finished reading all of the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher. Great series and highly recommened as a fun read.

Being a fan of Jim Butcher I got recommendations for the Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton. I just finished the first two books in the series, and so far so good. They're pretty good for a quick read. Though I heard the series went downhill as soon as Anita started taking her pants off....
plainface.gif

The only other things I've been reading are text books. Not fun at all.
frown.gif

Sep 10, 2006 at 9:56 PM Post #25 of 5,353
Autumn Bridge, by Takashi Matsuoka, plus whatever i have to read for college this week... i kind of hate the fact that college eats into my reading time...

Sep 10, 2006 at 10:21 PM Post #26 of 5,353
cardinal of the kremilm just found time out of my schedule to read. college really does eat all my time. I am either studying, sleeping, or in lecture.

Sep 10, 2006 at 11:30 PM Post #29 of 5,353
Quote:

Originally Posted by FSF
I'm reading Battle Royale. One of the best books I've ever read.

I read it last year. Great read.

Right now I am rereading Choke by Chuck Palahniuk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back