What are you listening to right now?
Jul 27, 2020 at 1:13 AM Post #2 of 5
Sorry, I didn't mean to start a new thread. I meant to post this in the existing forum/thread "What are you listening to right now".
Hopefully one of the moderators will kindly move this to the right location.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2024 at 3:07 PM Post #3 of 5
I've given up on death metal, because of what they always want me to have to be doing about you all if I tell you it's you. But, just to cause some trouble, none of the Norwegian death metal is ever as good as Slayer, anyhow. Especially their drummers suck, compared to Slayer's.
Imagine if Slayer designed audio gear? Oh man, then they'd be selling everyone headphones with no bass for just peanuts... 🔥

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2024 at 3:46 PM Post #4 of 5
MS01NzUzLmpwZWc.jpeg

Jan 18, 2024 at 8:01 PM Post #5 of 5
Just tried it, sorry but nonono, these guys are from back when guys went with women so much being entertainers, that they could even be the women also, just like these guys are. They remain the cause of punk rock transitioning hard rock into death metal. Too bad for you only 1% of anyone's local people were the 1% punk rockers, who had to die out for just saving the world without planning on a serious career like metal heads could be, once they started coming around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back