What Are You Listening To RIGHT NOW?
Mar 8, 2003 at 4:39 AM Post #2 of 1,005
Johnny Mathis: Johnny's Greatist Hits (CS 8635)

Mar 8, 2003 at 5:56 AM Post #5 of 1,005
Quote:

Originally posted by JiPi
Prefuse 73 - Storm Returns (from VA - Advance Listening Opportunity (2003) on Warp). Last tune.. quite good CD too
wink.gif

I hope they didn't run out in time to fill my order! That's a march only item, how you get your order shipped so fast?

Mar 8, 2003 at 11:07 AM Post #8 of 1,005
Quote:

Originally posted by penvzila
Arovane - Atol Scrap - tascel_7

Uwe Zhan? I have nearly everything by that guy, including the first cco 7". Haven't been listening since 2002 because I needed to pursue other influences!

The Icol Diston CD (DIN) was mastered from vinyl by Mr. Betke and I do recommend it. _Tides_ also features Z.'s crony, Christian Kleine. The _Pub: Summer_ RMX CD has some of Arovane's best work, in my opinion. Pandiatonic contrapuntal IDM -- what more could anyone want?

Mar 8, 2003 at 2:17 PM Post #10 of 1,005
Quote:

I hope they didn't run out in time to fill my order! That's a march only item, how you get your order shipped so fast?

I'm a secret agent.. If I tell you, I'll have to kill you
wink.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 8, 2003 at 2:32 PM Post #12 of 1,005
Quote:

Write support@skimo.com and ask to be e-mailed PJ's newsletter, if you haven't already.

In NYC, we've had [the new Prefuse 73] in independent stores like Etherea since at least last weekend.

Mar 8, 2003 at 6:56 PM Post #15 of 1,005
I was just listening to tascel 7 from atol scrap again, and damned if it doesnt sound a lot like the first track on Drukqs. A LOT like it, in fact. Just add some percussion, replace the piano with whatever that sound is. And yes, I do know that drukqs came out after atol scrap. I guess great minds think alike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back