What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Sep 7, 2014 at 1:31 AM Post #54,871 of 136,893
  Dedicated to fellow member and gear/music enthusiast 'preproman'...handle it sir, handle it! 
wink_face.gif

Mario Bauza and his Afro-Cuban Jazz Orchestra

Love it..  Thanks for that SO

beerchug.gif

Sep 7, 2014 at 1:33 AM Post #54,872 of 136,893
Ummm... can I have some of whatever you guys are having? I'm just not getting these two albums (both are on Spotify)

I saw that Lussuria album at the record store today and was tempted to buy it on Vinyl. I enjoy a lot of the music that is put out by the Hospital Productions label and may end up getting it eventually.

Instead I only bought the one LP that I had them order for me, which I am listening to now.

Limited edition repress of The Haxan Cloak ' s debut album on 180 gram marbled vinyl double LP. Very enjoyable album.

Sep 7, 2014 at 4:35 AM Post #54,875 of 136,893

Whiskeytown - Pneumonia

Sep 7, 2014 at 11:17 AM Post #54,883 of 136,893
I saw that Lussuria album at the record store today and was tempted to buy it on Vinyl. I enjoy a lot of the music that is put out by the Hospital Productions label and may end up getting it eventually.

Instead I only bought the one LP that I had them order for me, which I am listening to now.

Limited edition repress of The Haxan Cloak ' s debut album on 180 gram marbled vinyl double LP. Very enjoyable album.

I got the album from Juno. Very nearly ignored it, since I initially saw "Hospital" and assumed it was that other Hospital Records (makers of cheesy drum n bass) and not the highly rated Hospital Productions. Digital only, haven't decided if I want the vinyl or not. Only buy vinyl for collection purposes these days, with an eye for ripping them in future if I ever decide to muck about with turntables again (still have my Nagaoka MP-500 cartridge). Congrats on the Haxan Cloak purchase. The 180 release is supposed to be excellent.

Quote:
Ummm... can I have some of whatever you guys are having? I'm just not getting these two albums (both are on Spotify)

Definitely an acquired taste I'll admit that I'm not the biggest fan of the Noise/Drone genres myself, but do have soft spots for certain labels or artists. Probably takes a few sittings to really get into, though you shouldn't really force yourself if you think you won't gel with it.

On topic;
Currently Playing; http://www.esp-institute.com/collections/shop/products/esp002

Users who are viewing this thread

Back