What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Jan 16, 2014 at 11:17 PM Post #49,307 of 136,957
  I think so, to think it could of been bryan ferry - dont like the chap at all.  Roxy who - *****!

Maybe "Love Is The Drug You've Been Thinking Of" 
atsmile.gif

Jan 17, 2014 at 7:02 AM Post #49,311 of 136,957
Jan 17, 2014 at 7:39 AM Post #49,312 of 136,957
Earle BrownEvent Synergy II (1967-68)
the san francisco contemporary music players/stephen l. mosko

Michael FinnissySecond String Quartet (2006-07)
Kreutzer Quartet

György Ligeti:  Ramifications for 12 solo strings
Schönberg Ensemble/Reinbert De Leeuw

Jan 17, 2014 at 8:51 AM Post #49,313 of 136,957

Ornette Coleman - The Shape of Jazz to Come [Original Recordings Group 45rpm 2LP]

I finally got the XLR cable pair I ordered between my phono preamp and my actual preamp back in mid-July after long delivery times and one wrong pair with RCA connectors. This cable I received is actually still a slightly wrong sister model but I'm beyond caring at this point. The price difference between the two is €10 and the difference in sound quality most likely negligible at best. All I care is that I no longer need to change cables between my BD player and phono preamp every time I want to watch a video. Today is definitely going to be a vinyl day to celebrate this occasion. It is almost scary how good most of these ORG reissues sound.

Priscilla Ahn - Natural Colors
https://play.spotify.com/album/6DYQokLeHYSQALiqscwwNE

Now giving this CD a quick first listen before I'm supposed to go take part in a hot yoga session. I've done a bit of yoga on my own in the past, but never hot yoga.

Jan 17, 2014 at 10:06 AM Post #49,314 of 136,957

Ornette Coleman - The Shape of Jazz to Come [Original Recordings Group 45rpm 2LP]

I finally got the XLR cable pair I ordered between my phono preamp and my actual preamp back in mid-July after long delivery times and one wrong pair with RCA connectors. This cable I received is actually still a slightly wrong sister model but I'm beyond caring at this point. The price difference between the two is €10 and the difference in sound quality most likely negligible at best. All I care is that I no longer need to change cables between my BD player and phono preamp every time I want to watch a video. Today is definitely going to be a vinyl day to celebrate this occasion. It is almost scary how good most of these ORG reissues sound.

Priscilla Ahn - Natural Colors
https://play.spotify.com/album/6DYQokLeHYSQALiqscwwNE

Now giving this CD a quick first listen before I'm supposed to go take part in a hot yoga session. I've done a bit of yoga on my own in the past, but never hot yoga.

that ornette album is great, i remember the first time i heard it - 
eek.gif

Jan 17, 2014 at 10:30 AM Post #49,316 of 136,957

Traveling Wilburys (2 CD Set w/DVD)

(1988  - 1990 Rhino remaster 2007)

The group was organized by former Beatle George Harrison, former Electric Light Orchestra leader Jeff Lynne, Bob Dylan, Tom Petty, and Roy Orbison, thus representing three generations of song writers / rock stars .

Jan 17, 2014 at 11:52 AM Post #49,320 of 136,957

Recently was introduced to her absolutely wonderful music.  I'm really enjoying this album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back