What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Feb 29, 2012 at 10:49 AM Post #31,171 of 136,303

Feb 29, 2012 at 4:42 PM Post #31,179 of 136,303
Quote:
It's just lounge music.

My lounge CD's just seem to have been catching dust these last years... I have lots of Cafe del Mar, Supperclub, Cassagrande Lounge, Buddha Bar, but it doesn't seem to catch on with me any more. I should sell them maybe. Anyhow, back on topic, I'm spinning Soft Machine - Third

Feb 29, 2012 at 5:06 PM Post #31,182 of 136,303

Quote:
My lounge CD's just seem to have been catching dust these last years... I have lots of Cafe del Mar, Supperclub, Cassagrande Lounge, Buddha Bar, but it doesn't seem to catch on with me any more. I should sell them maybe. Anyhow, back on topic, I'm spinning Soft Machine - Third

I know what you mean.  I have hundreds of CD starting back in the 80's up until now that I just don't listen to anymore.  I simply cannot process them anymore.

For instance Dark side of the Moon.  I love it.  When it first came out I cut high school that day just to buy the LP and then I snuck into my sisters apartment while she was at work to listen to her excellent system.  But now after all these years I simply cannot listen to it. It is too familiar.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back