What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Feb 5, 2012 at 8:33 AM Post #30,752 of 136,210
well I was looking at some lossless records of The Jayhawks and found this site. it's a collection of live recording/concerts of The Jayhawks and a few other artists. as far as I can tell these recordings are not commercially available, therefore no copyright infringements. 

I don't wish to give the impression to other members that is ok to post copyright material here. maybe a mod can have a look a decide if it's legit. if the link gets removed you can PM me.

note from the site
'Many amateur recordings of live concerts are available on the Internet.  Many artists state that these ROIOs (Recordings Of Independent Origin) may be freely shared, but not sold.  None of the music here has been commercially released nor has freely trading been prohibited by the artist.  If you enjoy this music pass it on; you may give this music or URL to others.'

so far I've only downloaded The Jayhawks' (flacs) live recording at the Chicago Recording Company (2003-07-09). sounds great, and good quality too.

NICE FIND! 

this is a wonderful song

Feb 5, 2012 at 12:39 PM Post #30,756 of 136,210
Dream Theater/  Falling Into Eternity

Feb 5, 2012 at 12:41 PM Post #30,757 of 136,210
411eayF9T9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Herb Ellis & Joe Pass on a Original Issue Vinyl LP..... (grab one of these Lp's/CD's, two of the greatest guitarist ever)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back