what are you going as on halloween?
Oct 24, 2005 at 5:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 43

cazoo

100+ Head-Fier
i'd like to know what you guys/gals are getting dressed up as. actually the real reason is that i need some ideas real quick! halloween is just around the corner and i haven't gotten a costume ready.

Oct 24, 2005 at 5:15 AM Post #2 of 43
I always wanted to be a Fireman! Now I gotta find the costume
biggrin.gif

Oct 24, 2005 at 5:17 AM Post #3 of 43
"I'm going as a barrel of toxic waste!"

No. But perhaps one day.

Last year, I went in full cammies. BDUs, boots, [sheathed and belted] KA-BAR ('Nam vintage, compliments of my Grandpa - must be authentic, after all), even face paint. Managed to scare lots of people, so I counted it as good. I'm considering building myself a ghillie suit this year to up the ante. If I have the time, I might do so.

Oct 24, 2005 at 5:21 AM Post #4 of 43
Nothing.

Oct 24, 2005 at 5:38 AM Post #7 of 43
Last year, I was Jesus. This year, I'm going as a demon: full black suit, black and white face makeup, red eye contacts, a martini glass in one hand and a really freaky-looking baby doll in the other. Should come out good.

Oct 24, 2005 at 7:40 AM Post #9 of 43
The last time i dressed up i went as a caveman. Go to the fabric store and buy some of that furry brown shaggy fabric and cut/stitch it into a big open ended sack. Cut a hole for your head and 2 of the corners off for your arms. i covered my birkenstocks with the fur for my feet, and covered a plastic whiffle - ball bat with brown paper and masking tape and marked it up with brown and black felt tip pens. Dont shave for a week, and wear a long wig.

My baby girl is going to be a pink butterfly and my son is going to be Tigger.

i am going as a shaperone (SP?)

Garrett

Oct 24, 2005 at 12:29 PM Post #10 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Head Creep
Last year, I was Jesus. This year, I'm going as a demon: full black suit, black and white face makeup, red eye contacts, a martini glass in one hand and a really freaky-looking baby doll in the other. Should come out good.

I like that. Now if I could justify the red contacts!
biggrin.gif

@Stephonovich~ Nobody where I live would've found that terribly unusual!
wink.gif

As for myself... I haven't a clue. I also have to work on Halloween, and while I seem to recall that it's a sanctioned thing at the office, I doubt the Powers That Be would appreciate most anything I'd care to do. Oh well...

Oct 24, 2005 at 4:16 PM Post #13 of 43
As MINT tin headphone amp. Got a cardboard box painted like an altoids tin. My head will be the volume knob and my arms and legs the wires.

seriously, we don't celebrate Halloween overhere. And even if we did, I'm not that much of a nerd.
tongue.gif

Oct 24, 2005 at 4:35 PM Post #14 of 43
the guy who opens the door, gives you candy, and shuts the door. adulthood sucks.

Oct 24, 2005 at 4:38 PM Post #15 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
the guy who opens the door, gives you candy, and shuts the door. adulthood sucks.

yeah, but you make little kids happy
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back