what are you drinking right now..
Oct 31, 2004 at 4:58 AM Post #46 of 1,188
About an hour ago I had a 16oz cup of hot green tea. In a few minutes I'll probably have some Safeway-branded cola.

Oct 31, 2004 at 5:23 AM Post #47 of 1,188
I had been sitting on the front porch most of the night with some buddies talking about high-school football stories. It is funny how the stories got better, and better the more we drank Jagermeiser shots with a beer chaser.
tongue.gif

Oct 31, 2004 at 7:29 AM Post #51 of 1,188
well I just got home from the Antibalas concert

I bought a bottle of BAWLS on the way home

and I've just mixed it with the rest of my bottle of merlot

it actually makes a very nice cooler
icon10.gif

Oct 31, 2004 at 10:51 AM Post #54 of 1,188
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiker
Got some Pilsner Urquell.

Good choice.
cool.gif

Quote:

By the way, I've always wondered how do you pronounce "Urquell"?

Well, der Urquell = well spring in German language. Pilsner Urquell is however a Czech beer, the name comes from the fact that in 19th century German was an official language in Austria-Hungary monarchy.

The correct pronunciation is: UR (somehow similar to "UL" in "Ultra") and QUELL (the same as the verb "quell").

Oct 31, 2004 at 12:32 PM Post #56 of 1,188
Strawberry ICE Gatorade... needed to rehydrate after the stuff I drank earlier and several hours of dancing:

Long Island Ice Tea (2)
Bombay Sapphire Martini up with a twist
Snake Bite (chilled Yukon Jack with a bit of Rosie's lime juice) - shot
Jagger - shot
Goldschlagger - shot (2)

I know, it's a lot but it was spread out between around 7:30 and 11:00 and I sweated most of it out dancing.

Oct 31, 2004 at 12:42 PM Post #58 of 1,188
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper994
Strawberry ICE Gatorade... needed to rehydrate after the stuff I drank earlier and several hours of dancing:

Long Island Ice Tea (2)
Bombay Sapphire Martini up with a twist
Snake Bite (chilled Yukon Jack with a bit of Rosie's lime juice) - shot
Jagger - shot
Goldschlagger - shot (2)

Hope someone else was buying all those for you.........otherwise your wallet is feeling much lighter now.
k1000smile.gif

I am drinking mourning meal......Met-RX Extreme Chocolate Shake with a bit of reduced fat cream cheese mixed in. Soon it will be double shot cappucino time on the Barista expresso machine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back