What are you drinking right now? Part II!
Jul 6, 2007 at 3:09 PM Post #61 of 980
Dr. Pepper, got to curtail this sugar-water intake!
rolleyes.gif

Jul 9, 2007 at 4:15 PM Post #63 of 980
Some energy drink.
Recovering after an hour of hard training.

Jul 9, 2007 at 6:37 PM Post #66 of 980
Famous Grouse whiskey, ice, in a glass.

Jul 9, 2007 at 7:44 PM Post #67 of 980
While trying to find exactly what it is that is causing my Tinnitus, the first thing I gave up was coffee. Turns out, about three weeks later, that Coffee isn't one of the culprits after all, as long as I limit it somewhat. Strangely though; I have lost most of my desire to drink coffee!

Unless we're eating out; I normally just drink ice water at home.

And that's just what I'm drinking now!

Jul 9, 2007 at 10:19 PM Post #70 of 980
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ampersand /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Highlife, that's right.

There ain't no shame in that game. The champagne of beers goes down might fine on a hot summer day or sticky July night!

You know, I've always wondered when people drink ice water - fascinating!
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm drinking a Border's Seattle's Best three shot iced Americano. It's okay for a blend - a little too acidic for my taste.

Jul 9, 2007 at 10:31 PM Post #71 of 980
Quote:

Originally Posted by F107plus5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
While trying to find exactly what it is that is causing my Tinnitus, the first thing I gave up was coffee. Turns out, about three weeks later, that Coffee isn't one of the culprits after all, as long as I limit it somewhat. Strangely though; I have lost most of my desire to drink coffee!

Unless we're eating out; I normally just drink ice drink water at home.

And that's just what I'm drinking now!

Try staying off the Coke and Pepsi too. Caffeine may still be the culprit.

Jul 9, 2007 at 10:37 PM Post #72 of 980
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There ain't no shame in that game. The champagne of beers goes down might fine on a hot summer day or sticky July night!

You know, I've always wondered when people drink ice water - fascinating!
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm drinking a Border's Seattle's Best three shot iced Americano. It's okay for a blend - a little too acidic for my taste.

I find Seattle's Best loaded with acid, worse than an over roasted Starbucks Italian Roast.... Peet's Coffee is great and mild on the tummy.

Jul 9, 2007 at 11:01 PM Post #73 of 980
Yeah, I was trying to be polite, but this is not very good coffee. The Borders here just switched. I liked their old beans better, which isn't saying much either way.

There's a great little shop close to me that where the owner roasts his own same farm beans. Cups like this Americano make me realize how good his stuff is.

You know I've heard of Peet's before but never tried it; think I might order a bag. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back