What are you currently reading?
Aug 5, 2007 at 5:15 PM Post #33 of 91
I have a huge Stephen King collection and need to finish reading the last 2 books of the Dark Tower series.
Currently, I'm reading 'Mastering The Fretboard'
tongue.gif

Aug 6, 2007 at 12:01 AM Post #34 of 91
I'm reading the newest Harry Potter!!

Aug 6, 2007 at 3:54 AM Post #36 of 91
I need some new recommendations, I'm not sure what to read next, nothing is looking to interesting to me....

Recent reads:
- The Magus, I picked this novel up after seeing a few people comparing it to Lost. I didn't think they where that similar, but a good read none the less.

- All 7 Harry Potter books, I know allot of people don't like these books, but I quit enjoyed them really, the last book seemed to drag on too long in some areas, and I thought the ending was pretty weak.

- Reread Stephen King Dark Tower 1, the first one is pretty good, but I can't get any further in the series just loose interest quickly.

Read a while back:
Dean Koontz, started with his early books (Visions, Twilight Eyes, Phantoms etc..) haven't read anything newer then Intensity

Several Stephen King Novels

I've looked through numerous recommendations on Amazon, and just can't find what I'm into right now. There aren't any bookstores where I live, unless you want to drive 40 miles North, or 35 miles South to surrounding cities.

Aug 6, 2007 at 5:04 AM Post #37 of 91
A couple SK's that I really enjoyed were The Talisman (co written with Peter Straub) and it's sequal The Black House, Rose Madder, The Eyes OF The Dragon, Bag Of Bones, The Dark Half, It, The Tommyknockers and The Dreamcatcher. I have lots more, but other than the complete DT series, these really stand out

Aug 6, 2007 at 8:57 PM Post #39 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hermitt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a huge Stephen King collection and need to finish reading the last 2 books of the Dark Tower series.
Currently, I'm reading 'Mastering The Fretboard'
tongue.gif

Am on the last 100 pages of thge Dark Tower series. Taken my time with it though...close to 2 years.
blink.gif

Next series is probably gonna be Robert Jordan - Wheel Of time...lets see that abt 11 books of 1000 pages each...hmmm..guess that's gonna keep me occupied for a fair many years more than the DT series did.
tongue.gif

Aug 7, 2007 at 2:04 AM Post #40 of 91
It's taken me a long time to read the DT series, I started when he released the first one, the gunslinger, but then he writes too many books in between each DT release :/.. finally he finished the story, (almost didn't get to finish it after that accident)
frown.gif
but I recently just picked up the last 2 in the series in HC on ebay
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back