What are the most comfortable IEMS you have ever tried?
Apr 18, 2015 at 10:51 AM Post #20 of 28
I do enjoy Bass, but not overpowering Bass like I have heard the RHA t10i deliver. 

I listen to EDM, Indie, some pop, and some rap.

I can't afford sd-3. I wish I could get the sd-2.

Apr 18, 2015 at 11:11 AM Post #21 of 28
Klipsch X10 are probably the most comfortable IEM I've worn, but they're a bit 'mainstream' for my personal standards. Vsonic GR07 are decent for my fitting comfort wise.  But I've been accidently running into your posts on other threads and think you should consider Dunu DN-1000 for your sound preferences ($200). Here's a review on that for you.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/dunu-dn-1000/reviews/10120

They're a bit heavy though and only meet about a 7/10 on comfort. 

Goodluck.

Apr 18, 2015 at 11:40 AM Post #22 of 28
  Klipsch X10 are probably the most comfortable IEM I've worn, but they're a bit 'mainstream' for my personal standards. Vsonic GR07 are decent for my fitting comfort wise.  But I've been accidently running into your posts on other threads and think you should consider Dunu DN-1000 for your sound preferences ($200). Here's a review on that for you.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/dunu-dn-1000/reviews/10120

They're a bit heavy though and only meet about a 7/10 on comfort. 

Goodluck.

Your response is greatly appreciated!

Apr 19, 2015 at 5:48 AM Post #25 of 28
Thanks cCasper TFG,

So do you think the SD-2 should fit in my ears (see pictures) or it would be better to take the smaller version ? 
(Sorry for the quality of the photo, isn't that easy to take this picture alone with an old smartphone)

EDIT: These are [cm] on the ruler

EDIT : Samsung IEM added

I ask my mother to loan me her IEM to take this picture with the Samsung IEM so you can have maybe a better idea of the size of my ear for my question.
(I start to understand why so much people have earring problem when listening to these, had to bring the volume super high to hear something else than the bass...)

( sorry to hijack the thread...ComfortPlox)

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back