What are the best BT IEM under 50$?
Jan 31, 2015 at 8:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

vegetaleb

100+ Head-Fier
Hello!
I am searching for affordable BT IEMs but with good sound quality and functions (vol +-,tracks,play/pause buttons)
To use with my HTC M8 (BT 4.0 and APTX compatible)
I have found the Sony SBH-20 to be a good solution as I can plug my RE-272 to get BT + very good sound quality, though the RE-272 cable is too long because of the extension (you can't get stereo sound without it) and the SBH-20 is BT 3.0 and not APTX...
There are tons of Chinese branded BT earphones on Amazon like ''Soundpeats'' ''Mpow'' and ''Imarku'' that are all BT 4.0 and even sometime APTX!
But it's not like the SBH-20, meaning the IEMs cant be replaced, so I have no clue which one has a good sound quality.
Please help!

Jan 31, 2015 at 5:13 PM Post #3 of 5
I like the lg tone series. i think they are model numbers 700 or 770 or something. Can be had udner 50 on amazon.com

Feb 1, 2015 at 7:12 AM Post #4 of 5
It looks a little bulky for jogging
I have read very opposite reviews about the SoundPeats QY7.
Some said it has an horrible sound quality and other said it was awesome for the price (35$)
Of course I am not expecting something as good as my actual HIFIMAN RE-272 but not as bad as entry level Sony ones either.
So I am totally lost as I don't know who to believe in reviews.
My music: Rock,Hardrock,Metal,Trance,Psytrance and 80s

Feb 1, 2015 at 9:45 AM Post #5 of 5
Another question: If I have to buy a Sony SBH device should I get the SBH20 which is smaller,lighter and less expensive or the SBH50 which is slightly bigger but has an oled screen that shows SMS?
Both have the same audio quality I presume as both have the same IEM and BT chip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back