Whaddup, I'm a new member!
Mar 26, 2015 at 2:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

asilker

Head-Fier
Hey all. I signed onto the forum a month or so ago, so I suppose it's time for a formal introduction.

I'm currently running lossless files configured through foobar2000 set to Wasapi out to a Schiit Modi through my stereo. I've also ordered a fiio x1 and I've got a pair of ATH M50x's set up for me to get this weekend. So I'm on my way.

Currently most of my interests revolve around configuring foobar and bringing out the best of the program. In excited to learn more!

Just a question here, not trying to be caustic, but am I supposed to be able to fill out a profile and post new topics? It seems as if my profile is locked down. Also I haven't gotten any replies on my comments; is that due to some topics just being slow?

Mar 26, 2015 at 8:05 PM Post #2 of 6
Welcome to Head-Fi. Nice setup :)

What are you using for a headphone amp with the Modi? Or are you using the Modi to hook up powered speakers or a receiver?

And yes. I'm pretty sure that you have to wait a bit and post for a while to get full access. It's sort of prevents spammers from going wild.

As for comments? Probably those threads are just not that active. I think this foobar forum at hydrogenaudio is more active: http://www.hydrogenaud.io/forums/index.php?act=SF&s=&f=28

Mar 27, 2015 at 2:03 AM Post #4 of 6
Welcome to Head-Fi. Nice setup :)

What are you using for a headphone amp with the Modi? Or are you using the Modi to hook up powered speakers or a receiver?

And yes. I'm pretty sure that you have to wait a bit and post for a while to get full access. It's sort of prevents spammers from going wild.

As for comments? Probably those threads are just not that active. I think this foobar forum at hydrogenaudio is more active: http://www.hydrogenaud.io/forums/index.php?act=SF&s=&f=28

Hey thanks for the tip, I'll have to check that thread out. I'm running the Modi into an NAD 3150 integrated amp which goes out to either my headphones or a pair of Infinity QE's. I've been very happy with the QE's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back