Westone ES5 buying problems and color options
Mar 26, 2012 at 2:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Jedaite

100+ Head-Fier
Hello to everyone in this wonderful and extremely helpful community, which really makes me feel confident that regardless of my question, a kind person will always illuminate me. Recently I've been a little confused, worried and also sad, wanting the ES5 so much, yet not getting the answers I want.

1. First of all, I live in Seoul, South Korea now and buying the ES5 from here would scratch my wallet for $1,450, which is $550 dollars me compared to me buying them off www.earplugstore.com ($900), which is shown on the list of authorized dealers by Westone.

I gave Westone a mail which was rather complex compared to the regular 1-2 generic questions. Even though I told them I cannot afford $1,450 for the earphones alone and I "DO NOT want to purchase them from Soundcat" they still told me to go ahead with Soundcat. I'm disappointed and sent them a mail back, repeating myself. Still waiting for feedback on that.

2. Color options are limited with the ES5. I'd personally want to have them colored with my own chosen palette, which is not amongst the options Westone display on their webpage. Can I only use the colors on their website or send them my custom chromatic choices?

3. My choice is to go for the exotic plate (Envy) which is emerald in color. I would love if you guys can recommend me some colors to go with that. Please see the link below for the plate and really thank you for your help!

http://s7.postimage.org/x84q6gd8b/green.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back