WeSC or Sennheiser HD 228
Jun 10, 2010 at 4:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

kennethv

New Head-Fier
Hi, I've been walking around with my Sennheiser CX-400 II Precision's for about two year now. I was very happy about their sound but I thought it was time to try some headphones. My price range is up to 70 euro. Don't know what that is in dollars or pounds.
normal_smile .gif

Now looking around in the stores I saw some cool headphones in that price range. The WeSC headphones, Skullcandy headphones (of which I think they look like toys, so definitely not these) and the last ones that got my attention were the Sennheisers. After some research on the internet I concluded there were still 3 headphones left for me to pick:
- WeSC bongo
- WeSC conga
- Sennheiser HD 228

I've thinking about it for about a week now. I know from experience Sennheiser has the best quality in both performance and building. I don't know how the WeSC's are cuz I never had one in my hands but I think they look really great and come in great colors and ofcourse you gotta love the retro style
smile_phones.gif

So guys, please help me get a verdict
biggrin.gif

(srry if my English is bad)

Jun 10, 2010 at 4:52 PM Post #2 of 3
WeSC is making audio garbage gear. Their products are very poorly built, comfort is just terrible, sound is even worse. Forget about those if you care at least a little bit about a good listening experience.
"We are the supreme conspiracy" simply means they do secretely all they can to make horrible products.

If you like the design of the Senn, go with it.

Jun 10, 2010 at 5:08 PM Post #3 of 3
owkay 
bigsmile_face.gif
, I was already like 70% sure of buying the Sennheisers, after watching some reviews on youtube I thought the Senn's looked nicer than it shows on all the pictures. So I'm okay with the performance and now I'm okay with the design

Sennheiser HD 228 it will be
dt880smile.png

ty for the comment btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back