Wells Audio Milo - Impressions And Discussion Thread
Oct 21, 2016 at 4:34 PM Post #16 of 1,022
Ahhh, my Milo was in my city and supposed to be delivered today, then I checked the UPS tracking and it had gone back to portland! Now I guess I'll have to wait until monday or tuesday :frowning2: Such a bummer. Sorry just venting. Can't wait to hear it. 

Oct 21, 2016 at 6:40 PM Post #17 of 1,022
I hear you. Hate that feeling when the weekend seems like a Grand Canyon of time.

Also means the rest of us have to wait longer to read your impressions.

Hope you get your Milo soon.

Oct 21, 2016 at 7:29 PM Post #19 of 1,022
  I hear you. Hate that feeling when the weekend seems like a Grand Canyon of time.

Haha, grand canyon of time is a good way to put it. 
  Wait!!!! Is Wells Audio in Portland??????!!!?!?!?

northern Cali... Close enough

Aye northern California. For some reason my package went back to Portland, no reason on the tracking. Must have been a mixup. Really weird. Oh well. I see you have the Metrum Acoustics Pavane. How do you like it? Thats one DAC I would love to get my hands on!

Oct 22, 2016 at 12:28 AM Post #20 of 1,022
I'll plug in some Denons when it arrives next week and report back to you.

Bad news @Hansotek, the Milo going to you might get "lost" and was re-routed to my house........ *starts hacking ups servers*

I'm jealous man, I was loving what I heard at RMAF.

Oct 22, 2016 at 1:08 AM Post #21 of 1,022

Haha, grand canyon of time is a good way to put it. 
  Wait!!!! Is Wells Audio in Portland??????!!!?!?!?

northern Cali... Close enough

Aye northern California. For some reason my package went back to Portland, no reason on the tracking. Must have been a mixup. Really weird. Oh well. I see you have the Metrum Acoustics Pavane. How do you like it? Thats one DAC I would love to get my hands on!

I freakin love this DAC. END GAME for me at least. 

Oct 22, 2016 at 11:56 AM Post #22 of 1,022
Bad news @Hansotek
, the Milo going to you might get "lost" and was re-routed to my house........ *starts hacking ups servers*

I'm jealous man, I was loving what I heard at RMAF.

Apparently, I think if I check UPS Quantum View every 2 hours it will arrive faster. So far it's not working.

Oct 22, 2016 at 12:15 PM Post #23 of 1,022
Quote:
Apparently, I think if I check UPS Quantum View every 2 hours it will arrive faster. So far it's not working.

​Well you're doing it wrong. You're supposed to update every 22 minutes.

While you wait here is my RMAF photo again:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back