Well boys, it would appear i need some help choosing.
Jan 19, 2011 at 5:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

marko93101

500+ Head-Fier
Finallly, i've saved my euros and cents to get myself a new set of IEM's... I have roughyl 200Euro to spend. I've heard so many great things about the IE8s, now before i go spending all my money is there anything at this level that is better for the same price? Perhaps less? Music seems to determine the kind of IEMs you should buy due to different styles, i listen to everything. No joke.I suppose in asking for help i can try be a tad more specific, most days i go from metal, to rock to dubstep to D&B to some accoustic, back to metal then to some casusal instrumentals or Scores. I will admit i do love a kicking bass. I hear the IE8s is amazing. So what i'd really like to know before i commit to buying the beasts, is there anything that is better?
Thanks,
Mark

Jan 19, 2011 at 5:38 PM Post #2 of 13
Quick, buy what you've decided to buy, before you get so many alternative suggestions you tear all your hair out and start crying!

Jan 19, 2011 at 6:02 PM Post #4 of 13

Quote:
Quick, buy what you've decided to buy, before you get so many alternative suggestions you tear all your hair out and start crying!

sounds like good words of advice. they did warn that analysis leads to paralysis

Jan 19, 2011 at 6:02 PM Post #5 of 13
Excuse the bump
http://cgi.ebay.ie/SENNHEISER-IE8-IN-EAR-HEADPHONES-BRAND-NEW-BOXED-/260724412214?pt=UK_AudioVisualElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_Headphones&hash=item3cb462cf36

That price, so so low. Anyone have experience with this buyer..

Jan 19, 2011 at 6:04 PM Post #6 of 13

Quote:
Excuse the bump
http://cgi.ebay.ie/SENNHEISER-IE8-IN-EAR-HEADPHONES-BRAND-NEW-BOXED-/260724412214?pt=UK_AudioVisualElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_Headphones&hash=item3cb462cf36

hell no...i'm not going for that...$250 NIB was the lowest i found

Jan 19, 2011 at 6:07 PM Post #7 of 13

Quote:
Quote:
Excuse the bump

With the 100% feedback there was a glimmer of hope knowing the full scale price.. :/ I want them so bad :L

Jan 19, 2011 at 6:09 PM Post #8 of 13

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Excuse the bump

With the 100% feedback there was a glimmer of hope knowing the full scale price.. :/ I want them so bad :L

it just might have been worth a shot if the return policy actually protected you from losses

[size=small]Return policy[/size]

[size=small]
[size=small] IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT WE WILL BE HAPPY TO REFUND THE FULL AMOUNT PAID AS LONG AS THE ITEM IS STILL SEALED AND NOT OPEN. ANY RETURNS WILL BE CHECKED WITH THE SERIAL NUMBER AGAINST THE ORDER BEFORE REFUND IS ISSUED.[/size]
[/size]

Jan 19, 2011 at 6:12 PM Post #10 of 13

Quote:
So it would seem, that snaaaeky seller ¬_¬
I has the money for them, suppose i'll just pay full whack ;_:

what kind of crap is he trying to pull

written right above the "official" return policy

[size=large]ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH A 100% NO QUIBBLE RETURN POLICY WHERE IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY FOR ANY REASON PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER A FULL REFUND OR AN EXCHANGE IF YOU WISH.[/size]

Jan 19, 2011 at 6:14 PM Post #11 of 13
Senns are the most faked iems on the market mate, I'd be very careful where you get them from.  Prob best to avoid eBay like the plague....

Jan 19, 2011 at 6:17 PM Post #12 of 13
Ugh, what a tool >_>
I sent a meassge asking were they fakes, no doubt he'll just say of course not. Meh, Ireland dont really have alot of places stocking such high end gear like these, online is really one of my only options...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back