weird dream about a amp?
Jun 18, 2008 at 2:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

Libertad

1000+ Head-Fier
I kid you not I just awoke form a dream here I had a amp..And I don't have one
eek.gif
! Is this a sign that I should get one! And i remembered how it looked like to and if I can find one that looked like the one in my dream then im buying it. It had a violet front plate and the rest of the body was black and it was about the size of a pc game case but like 2 inches wider. I know this is weird as a request but is there a amp that looks like the one in my dream? If you find one that does place post the price and were to buy I live in the U.S...I guess its my inner head-fi part of my brain telling me something idk
confused.gif

Jun 18, 2008 at 2:22 PM Post #2 of 20
You need an amp right away!!! Hornets come in different colors. Maybe you can match your curtains and bedding?
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 18, 2008 at 2:26 PM Post #3 of 20
i had a dream a month or so ago that i was going down the road riding a skateboard only i was laying down on it surfboard style. had my K701s strapped to my head and got pulled over by a cop for listening to headphones while operating a vehicle. so i showed him that they weren't plugged into anything and that because they were an open design i could hear just fine. that led to more questions which eventually led to my explaining to him the entire headphone world and amps and open vs. closed etc. i got off with no ticket.

Jun 18, 2008 at 3:41 PM Post #4 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drag0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You need an amp right away!!! Hornets come in different colors. Maybe you can match your curtains and bedding?
smily_headphones1.gif

But the one I saw in my dreams had a part in the front that was violet and the rest was black if this helps and yes i realize now i NEED a amp
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 18, 2008 at 4:13 PM Post #6 of 20
does any one know of on amp that looked like the one I saw in my dreams?

Jun 18, 2008 at 4:32 PM Post #10 of 20
Get an Altoid CMOY, paint it purple...problem solved!

Jun 18, 2008 at 4:51 PM Post #12 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Superpredator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
PRII_Violet_Front.jpg

You could probably also get a LaRocco PRII with a black body and violet front plate.

Edit: can anyone tell I'm bored?

I guess that was it but ive never heard or seen this amp before?
confused.gif

Jun 18, 2008 at 5:33 PM Post #13 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Libertad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But the one I saw in my dreams had a part in the front that was violet and the rest was black if this helps and yes i realize now i NEED a amp
very_evil_smiley.gif

A violet faceplate & a black body?? Sounds like either a custom job or your dream needs a re-run with a different color scheme! I think colors can sometimes be perceived differently during dreams, so who knows what amp you're really supposed to be getting....definitely some amp though! Personally, I'd go for function over aesthetics though.

Jun 18, 2008 at 5:42 PM Post #15 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Superpredator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
PRII_Violet_Front.jpg

You could probably also get a LaRocco PRII with a black body and violet front plate.

Edit: can anyone tell I'm bored?

Hey....I'm impressed! And here I thought violet was definitely out of the question. This must be it....with a color like that, this has got to be the amp of your dreams!
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back