Watch wearers, left or right?...
Feb 12, 2007 at 12:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 77

slick

100+ Head-Fier
Just wondering which hand you guys wear your watch. I wear on the left, but my other watch wearing friends use their right.

Feb 12, 2007 at 1:04 AM Post #3 of 77
left, so i can turn the knobs and press the buttons properly.

possibly offensive statement to follow:
i also wear the bracelet well fitted so it dosnt look like i stole the thing, or bought it and didnt know to ask them to size it. if you find this statement offensive, perhaps you can learn how to wear jewelry.

Feb 12, 2007 at 1:14 AM Post #6 of 77
I'm right handed and wear my watch on my left wrist.

Feb 12, 2007 at 1:16 AM Post #7 of 77
well, the first time i got a watch, i put them on my right arm. for some reason my mom scolded me and said that it was supposed to be on my left. so now it's always on my left arm.

Feb 12, 2007 at 1:21 AM Post #9 of 77
It depends on which hand I am going to use that day to write with. If right, then I'll wear my watch on the left, if left then of course on the right! I wear it loose but not dangling. My wrists are very thin so usually many links would have to be taken out to fit, so I just don't care and leave it a tad loose.

Feb 12, 2007 at 1:25 AM Post #10 of 77
I'm right handed and I used to wear my watch on my right hand as far back as I can remember. I used to take it off in high school when I needed to write. I nearly lost a really expensive watch numerous times that way, so I now wear it on my left and always leave it on.

It was a fitted clasp watch that was fit really tight on my right wrist, the indentation in my wrist was still there for a few weeks after I stopped wearing it.

It's weird but to this day I still fumble with my sportswatch when I put it on my left arm, but I can put it on my right without thinking.

Feb 12, 2007 at 2:10 AM Post #11 of 77
Right handed and wore it on my right ever since i was young :p People often asked what the heck i was doing, but it just felt more natural to me
biggrin.gif
And when i did try to wear it on my left, my right hand was pretty uncoordinated to put the watch on haha

Feb 12, 2007 at 2:18 AM Post #12 of 77
I wear mine on the left and I'm left handed.

I pretend to be normal, but people find out when I start writing... They actually find out several times before realizing they've found out several times, in which case they stop realizing I'm left handed and start remembering that I am.

Feb 12, 2007 at 2:20 AM Post #13 of 77
I wear my watch on my right hand and I'm left-handed. Very much a lefty, too. It's my dominant side across the board and about 50% of my family is left-handed.

You know, handedness would make a great poll here. Anyone?

Feb 12, 2007 at 3:18 AM Post #15 of 77
Left, is not the left hand the correct one, just look at the crown, if it is on the right, the crown will be pointing to the opposite side of the moon....
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back