Want to upgrade my TF10, What the good choice
Feb 27, 2012 at 9:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

hifiguyhk

Member of the Trade.
Now known as tygamehk09.
I am using the original cable for about 2 years,

there are many choice, but so confuse on the cable material. is it good to get the brand cable ?
OFC , SILVER PLATED, SILVER, OCC .....
What the characteristics of these ?

Instead of change new cable, what the other choice?

Feb 28, 2012 at 1:25 AM Post #4 of 11
I really like the null audio lune enyo and arete cables.  They make a big difference in sound imho.

Feb 28, 2012 at 1:41 AM Post #5 of 11
it is difficult to get such cable in HK. There are many custom iEM cable in here. but most of them are not the same as description. Only better than the stock cable little bit.

Feb 28, 2012 at 1:43 AM Post #6 of 11
UERM cables are less than$30 too, they are great. average_joe's review linked above is prob the best source on headfi on the topic so take a look.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/ue/custom-in-ear-monitors/accessories

Feb 28, 2012 at 1:49 AM Post #7 of 11
Besides changing cables, there is always the option of reshelling your tf10 and adding drivers to it. Although the sound sig would change but I consider that a good upgrade. With reshelling you can also change your cables to any of those suggested above!:)

Feb 28, 2012 at 2:26 AM Post #9 of 11

Quote:
UERM cables are less than$30 too, they are great. average_joe's review linked above is prob the best source on headfi on the topic so take a look.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/ue/custom-in-ear-monitors/accessories

Those are only for UE custom earphones.
I would suggest to go for Chris_Himself cable or to buy Fiio RC-UE1, but at I know fiio are now sold out.

Mar 26, 2012 at 1:54 AM Post #11 of 11
Cables are debatable in their ability to upgrade the sound of your headphone/iem. If you do not find much improvement from cables you can find in HK, you are risking a lot of money to buy cables recommended by others... Especially when you cannot try them yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back