want to start podcast
May 10, 2010 at 3:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

uzziah

Headphoneus Supremus
will hopefully be starting a podcast called xxxxxxxxxx; will be me, my dad, my friend billy who is a fellow lyme sufferer, but also one of the most interesting people EVER. he's got life stories that put to shame just about anyone other than hunter thompson. also hopefully a fellow called richard, a friend of my dad, with lots of smart hippie ideas and ideals

a-way, the idea behind the thing, it'll be a podcast at first, is to talk about anything and everything in an intelligent and productive way. if you ever listened to frankwit's podcast, that's sort of the idea. basically i'll probably be using skype, unless anyone has a better idea, conference calling with all of us, recording, editing, and then uploading the podcast. i feel i have things to say, and i tend to forcast things pretty accurately. might do a youtube show just myself too.

......oh, and billy doesn't have a computer. i have one i can lend him, and i can install all the software and set it up and all but it still could be too much for him. can i do some sort of remote desktop so i can control his computer if he is having trouble??

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back