Jul 8, 2008 at 4:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

oicdn

Headphoneus Supremus
Check this out:
Search results for headphones - Wal-mart

They carry UE Triple.Fi.s!!!!

What???

Also, check out these out:
Walmart.com : Altec Lansing UHP336 Upgrader Series SnugFit In Ear Earphones : Audio

Are those rebranded Triple.Fis for 1/4 the price? Or are those Super.Fi 5's rebranded? not really an IEM "connoisseur" but they look really similar.

That's crazy though, they carry Ety AND UE.....crazy.

I see they also carry those AblePlanet headphones...anybody know anything on them? I did a search and it only came up with one thread and it was being compared to Bose, lol. Kinda interested in the $50 pair...but that's a big bullet to bite on garbage, even if I can return it, lol.

Jul 8, 2008 at 5:01 AM Post #2 of 15
look more like super fi to me..

Jul 8, 2008 at 5:16 AM Post #4 of 15
i really doubt any of this stuff will actually be for sale in their stores... but it would be cool if it made an appearance

Jul 8, 2008 at 6:36 AM Post #5 of 15
I've never seen much of that at an actual Walmart store(although I've never really looked). I will next time I end up in Wallyworld.

I think some of those may be web-only products. Many stores do have that.

Jul 8, 2008 at 7:20 AM Post #6 of 15
Btw no Shures?
confused.gif

Jul 8, 2008 at 10:23 AM Post #7 of 15
They are clearly TF10s....are you guys looking somewhere else on the list?

edit\ ah, you must be talking about the second link - in which case, agreed
biggrin.gif

(thinks: must buy the Altec Flower headphones! Best in store!)

Jul 8, 2008 at 11:58 AM Post #8 of 15
Trips waaay overpriced compared to "soundearphones" right here on our forums.

Jul 8, 2008 at 12:56 PM Post #11 of 15
Target.com has some sort of arrangement with Amazon where you can find things by searching the Target site but wind up ordering them through an Amazon vendor. I bought a book this way when I had a Target coupon. My guess is Walmart has a similar arrangement. I agree with Nickdawg - it's probably web-only.

Jul 8, 2008 at 12:58 PM Post #12 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by GN85 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah I say they look similar to the super.fis. It's cool that they carry UE, but they're overpriced.

the ue's are not overpriced the triple fi 10 pro is less then the ultimate ears web site how is it overpriced then?

Jul 8, 2008 at 2:26 PM Post #14 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the ue's are not overpriced the triple fi 10 pro is less then the ultimate ears web site how is it overpriced then?

Less than direct, yes, but it is still about $40 more than you can regularly find it from other reputable vendors (e.g. earphonesolutions and soundearphones).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back