Vsonic vc1000, EPH-100 or XBA-3/XBA-30.
May 15, 2014 at 4:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Almazbek

Head-Fier
Hello everyone. I decided to buy new headphones instead my old monsters pro gold. The bass is too much for me. I like the treble, that havent got the monsters and don't wont bassy headphones. I prefer rock, classic, EDM and some melodic dubstep. I'm listening music from iphone. And which source I should buy, ibasso dx50, fiio x3 or anything else?

Jun 6, 2014 at 11:48 AM Post #3 of 4
Having heard VC1000, XBA-3, EPH -100 I would advise to research further on VC1000, I think it could be your man and suit your bass requirements. It's a fine sounding dual BA for the price.

As for the source you need to research, personally I think DX50 is a cleaner sounding unit than X3. There's other options to research like Colorfly C3 for $100, the Sansa players, Clip+ and Clip zip which you can install a third party firmware called Rockbox.

That will get you started....

Jun 11, 2014 at 12:23 PM Post #4 of 4
Having heard VC1000, XBA-3, EPH -100 I would advise to research further on VC1000, I think it could be your man and suit your bass requirements. It's a fine sounding dual BA for the price.

As for the source you need to research, personally I think DX50 is a cleaner sounding unit than X3. There's other options to research like Colorfly C3 for $100, the Sansa players, Clip+ and Clip zip which you can install a third party firmware called Rockbox.

That will get you started....

Thanks!!! Thats all i wanted to hear. I'm going to by them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back