Vsonic GR07 recessed mids?
Jul 18, 2012 at 12:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Nyanman

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all,

I was about to purchase the Vsonic GR07 (Mkii), but upon further reading, some said it had slightly recessed mids.They said it occurred on the (MKi). Is this the case? If so,did they fix it in the second iteration? Most reviews I've read claimed the GR07 to be well balanced.Can anyone shed some light on this? And for those who own both, is there any sonic difference between the first and second generation?

Any input is welcome :D

Brian

Jul 18, 2012 at 12:28 PM Post #3 of 13
Thanks for the quick reply :D, this will be my first iem,so I just want something well rounded. Any recommendations for a better all round iem in the price range? Or is the GR07 fine?

Brian

Jul 18, 2012 at 12:37 PM Post #4 of 13
Quote:
Thanks for the quick reply
biggrin.gif
, this will be my first iem,so I just want something well rounded. Any recommendations for a better all round iem in the price range? Or is the GR07 fine?
Brian

what kind of music do you listen to?

Jul 18, 2012 at 12:47 PM Post #5 of 13
Hi, sorry I threw you off. These are still fantastic IEM's, I'm just getting used to their balanced signature.

Like eke said, different IEM's handle different genre's better. What do you listen to?

Jul 18, 2012 at 1:44 PM Post #7 of 13
Quote:
I listen to a lot of edm,especially happy hardcore,house,and dubstep.I would also like vocal clarity as I will use these for movies as well
biggrin.gif

Brian

In that case, get the Yamaha EPH-100. I personally think the GR07 is better, but the EPH has more fun factor that will work well for those genres

Jul 18, 2012 at 4:45 PM Post #9 of 13
Jul 18, 2012 at 11:55 PM Post #13 of 13
Quote:
And so if I were to purchase from that site, I won't have to pay canadian tax but will that've to pay Canadian customs?
Brian

I didn't pay any for mine but I had a coupon so the price was nearing the 100 mark. I don't think you can know for sure..maybe check the harmonized blablabla documentation 
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back