VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread
Dec 25, 2013 at 11:11 PM Post #5,956 of 7,982
Reviews are just others point of view, IMO the gr07 isn't really that good afterall just saying. You might really want to try out the coppers after all.

hmm

i think for 130$ i paid i will be hard pressed to get anything better.
some are saying philips fidelio s2 is better with no sibilance and better soundstage!!

but problem with coppers is price vs performance ratio??!!

i want to sell the sealed box with bill for 170-180$ and get fxz 200 instead as i want multi driver iem now.coppers have single one dynamic only and gr07 too are same in that regard

Dec 25, 2013 at 11:48 PM Post #5,958 of 7,982
Fxz is garbage I have them...get the s2 ,monster gratitudes,or the rha ma750 way better and cheaper ...also maybe the fidue a81 which I have a great feeling about :smile:

are copper pro's not that good??
confused_face_2.gif

i am getting them soon

Dec 26, 2013 at 12:02 PM Post #5,964 of 7,982
Fxz is garbage I have them...get the s2 ,monster gratitudes,or the rha ma750 way better and cheaper ...also maybe the fidue a81 which I have a great feeling about :smile:

oh you have tried the monster gratitude? and the rha ma 750? always love the amount of goodies that monster gives. plus they look good and their so cheap on amazon! wonder why? fakes perhaps? but then again i don't think the gratitudes are as popular as say the tours or the turbines

the rha ma750 had their fair share of favorable reviews as well and their durability but it seems like that and the gratitude's soundsignature would really deviate from the gr07s

i dunno about the s2 between that and the s1 i would rather save the money and get the s1 since joker's review pretty much said they had minimal difference between one and another. but thats just me

Dec 26, 2013 at 9:21 PM Post #5,965 of 7,982
yes s2 and s1 will be good but as an upgrade over gr07 mk2?

thats the confusion for me,also I am getting copper pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back