Virginity for sale.
Sep 11, 2008 at 8:13 PM Post #32 of 47
If I had the money, I'd buy it. And then tell her I want it forever!!!!! So she'd have to live the rest of her life not having sex EVER.

Sep 11, 2008 at 8:14 PM Post #33 of 47
What's the big deal about a virgin? They're lousy in bed, and really, they're not any "tighter". Are people these days now really willing to pay top dollar for a crappy lay? Seriously, spend 1% of that, go to the Bunny Ranch and get worked by a professional, haha.

I guess if you're willing to pay that much, at least you can say it's for the peace of mind knowing she has no diseases down there, lol.

Sep 11, 2008 at 8:16 PM Post #34 of 47
Sep 11, 2008 at 10:57 PM Post #35 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
this seems awfully bizarre.

i'm curious what her real motives are.

WRT the "Sacramento State grad tries to make money by auctioning off her virginity for graduate studies." She might be making a statement about the impact of the State Budget impasse on student Cal-Grants.

Nay! That would make too much sense, in this *****'d up world.

Sep 11, 2008 at 11:29 PM Post #37 of 47
i read somewhere that she hopes the bid will hit 1 MILLION!

is she insane? what's the bid now. i mean how much are people really going to bid for this. is there a reserve.

i don't buy this whole pay for grad school thing. she's either trying to get into the adult movie industry or intends to tape this episode and then sell it on the web as a "celebrity sex tape."

Sep 11, 2008 at 11:35 PM Post #38 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by evilking /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd hit it...

EK

I KNEW someone was going to say that
tongue_smile.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i read somewhere that she hopes the bid will hit 1 MILLION!

is she insane? what's the bid now. i mean how much are people really going to bid for this. is there a reserve.

i don't buy this whole pay for grad school thing. she's either trying to get into the adult movie industry or intends to tape this episode and then sell it on the web as a "celebrity sex tape."

Every stripper I've talked to says this as well " paying for college". I have yet to see a former/current stripper in college.

Sep 11, 2008 at 11:46 PM Post #39 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiGHFLYiN9 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pic looks shopped, the skin color on her face is different than the rest of the body.

That's how most women in this era do their makeup nowadays. They just forget what tone their skin colour is!

What would happen if it was a couple of guys using one account to bid on it?
confused_face(1).gif

Sep 12, 2008 at 1:02 AM Post #41 of 47
Virginity can be lost in a matter of a second, and can't not be owned after that moment. Oh, and honey, you maybe are 22, but look older than my 40 year old neighbor. So, good luck with your action.

So, what's the deal? What if she said stop right there, right after the moment her virginity get distoryed? The winner gonna get partial refund or something? LOL.

Sep 12, 2008 at 1:41 AM Post #42 of 47
This is so stupid. Why does the media have to publish this rubbish? The morals of society has gone down hill. People have no pride. I've never had sex yet, yet I refuse to sell my virginity for any price.

Sep 12, 2008 at 1:43 AM Post #43 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spareribs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is so stupid. Why does the media have to publish this rubbish? The morals of society has gone down hill. People have no pride. I've never had sex yet, yet I refuse to sell my virginity for any price.

Yar, I agree. Well, not everybody lost their sense of pride, but it seems to be the norm in order to get dramatic attention these days.
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back