Vintage Cans: Teac HP-101
Jan 22, 2009 at 2:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Trance88

100+ Head-Fier
Hello!
I'm looking for any info on the Teac HP-101. They are possibly from the early 70's. Does anyone have these headphones? Are they any good??

From the specs I could find, they seem to have a really nice frequency range (18-20k) they look pretty comfortable too.

Nov 21, 2010 at 12:43 PM Post #3 of 4
hy, i´m really interested in bying a superex sr professional,  herd many good things about them,  what do you think about this cans?  and do you think i could trust ebay sellers?  i sow  one  in this ebay seller "flagshipaudio" but i was thinking if it would be original, with the original drivers and coniguration.

tks  and sorry about my english, not my native language.

Dec 20, 2016 at 2:07 PM Post #4 of 4
An old post but what the heck, found it while googling the TEAC HP-102s. I had a pair of these years ago, my father used them for many years. Eventually they wore out, I was a teen and didn't take very good care of things. As I recall they were decent, general purpose headphones with a pretty even response, not too much bass or high frequencies. Kinda miss them, they would come in handy for reference in my studio.

Just bought a pair of HP-102s on ebay, and I'll probably keep looking for another pair of these or the 101s to pop up just because. Part nostalgia, part wanting a pair of older cans to listen to my mixes now and then.

Did you ever find any?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back