Very Chic CD Duster
Aug 28, 2003 at 8:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

DarkAngel

DarkAngel's a man, baby!
This will not make your music sound better, but a cool way to dust CD before you put in CDP is to get large womens powder brush from any make-up dept.

CD Brush 1

CD Brush 2

I got mine at local Target Dept store for $4.99, has very soft brush hair and easily quickly removes dust......I prefer this to other soft pads I was using previously.
cool.gif

Aug 29, 2003 at 1:28 AM Post #2 of 11
That gremlin is soooo cool!
tongue.gif

Can you use his hair to clean cd's as well?
wink.gif

Aug 29, 2003 at 2:17 AM Post #3 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by enak
That gremlin is soooo cool!
tongue.gif

Can you use his hair to clean cd's as well?
wink.gif

I have several of those trolls/wishniks in different sizes and hair colors.........often use them to add some color/interest to a shot.
(if I had big budget I would use naked women, he he)

Use my troll to dust cd????...............he wouldn't like that, ever see that movie "Chuckie"

Aug 31, 2003 at 11:01 AM Post #5 of 11
davidmiya

Your a freak!
tongue.gif
, solving a rubricks cube that fast lol. I think the world record is 16 seconds by a Vietnamese refugee.

Aug 31, 2003 at 2:51 PM Post #6 of 11
Quote:

Dark Angel said...

Use my troll to dust cd????...............he wouldn't like that, ever see that movie "Chuckie"

That movie gave me nightmares when I was a kid.
frown.gif

Aug 31, 2003 at 9:30 PM Post #7 of 11
Have you tried flipping the switch from "evil" to "good"? It helps with my Krusty doll.

Sep 1, 2003 at 1:25 AM Post #8 of 11
How about this blonde one (100% natural hair) whith this nice acrylic handle, that is the one I use for cleaning Cds etc...look impresive at least

Jan 16, 2010 at 12:17 PM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by davidmiya
Have you tried any CD-treatment or marking pens?

I use Auric Illuminator treatment, seems to make small improvement but nothing huge.........also use Herbie's CD Mat now on all CDs played.

Word of advice for CD tweaks.........only use treatments specifically designed for audio CD use, and never use anything which cannot be removed or reversed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back