Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Monitors
Nov 23, 2011 at 5:04 AM Post #2 of 6
Looks like they're jumping into an already-saturated market of bass-oriented IEMs in the $50-100 range.  10mm dynamic with vents, I wonder how he isolation will be on these.  I also wonder if the thick cable they advertise is going to be unwieldy when trying to zip the carrying case since thicker cables seem to be more springy.  Pure conjecture just going by the pics.

Feb 16, 2012 at 11:52 PM Post #5 of 6
Got them a couple of days ago and they sound incredible for bass lovers.
I've had several highly regarded phones before and I don't think I was this giddy about listening to music.
Keep in mind, these are definitely bass-heavy, colored phones but the bass extension, quantity and quality are something that I've never heard from my other phones. I am not talking Beats' boomy and flabby-but-damn-loud bass. Rather than me wasting bandwidth on this post, you can read my first impression here.

Feb 17, 2012 at 12:04 AM Post #6 of 6

Quote:
Got them a couple of days ago and they sound incredible for bass lovers.
I've had several highly regarded phones before and I don't think I was this giddy about listening to music.
Keep in mind, these are definitely bass-heavy, colored phones but the bass extension, quantity and quality are something that I've never heard from my other phones. I am not talking Beats' boomy and flabby-but-damn-loud bass. Rather than me wasting bandwidth on this post, you can read my first impression here.

Thanks for the write up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back