Vegan friendly headphone list
Dec 6, 2019 at 10:58 AM Post #77 of 284
Is this thread troll or some hardcore vegans are seriously discussing vegan audio products ? xD

No, your post is a troll.

This is a thread where adults are discussing leather-free headphones in between posts from our least mature members. An interest in leather-free products is real and growing. Ask Tesla, Toyota, or any car manufacturer currently responding to market desires.

How was your fast food whopper? I can venmo you if you need a few bucks for an adult meal.

Dec 6, 2019 at 11:10 AM Post #78 of 284

This is a thread where adults are discussing leather-free headphones in between posts from our least mature members. An interest in leather-free products is real and growing. Ask Tesla, Toyota, or any car manufacturer currently responding to market desires.

How was your fast food whopper? I can venmo you if you need a few bucks for an adult meal.
youre one of the good ones, proglife :)

Dec 6, 2019 at 11:45 AM Post #79 of 284
youre one of the good ones, proglife :)

I'm sitting at my desk at work (!!!) getting email alerts that there have been replies to this thread. I log in and I've got Beavis and Eric Cartman talking about squirrels and Burger King. Is Fortnite down or something?

i'm leaning towards those EMU Teaks, if only for their looks. They're sharp (reviews sound very positive too).

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2019 at 11:53 AM Post #80 of 284
I'm sitting at my desk at work (!!!) getting email alerts that there have been replies to this thread. I log in and I've got Beavis and Eric Cartman talking about squirrels and Burger King. Is Fortnite down or something?

i'm leaning towards those EMU Teaks, if only for their looks. They're sharp (reviews sound very positive too).
hahahaha!
i really love mine, they were (still are sometimes) my work headphones for a long time. they have the benefit of being pretty good with movies and games as well. the bass is great too.

Dec 6, 2019 at 12:05 PM Post #81 of 284

Thank you. That laugh served me well.

Dec 6, 2019 at 12:45 PM Post #82 of 284

I am trying to understand what is going on. You guys want leather free products because leather is made from animals ? Lol

Dec 6, 2019 at 12:57 PM Post #83 of 284
I am trying to understand what is going on. You guys want leather free products because leather is made from animals ? Lol

I’m not being an ageist, but were you literally just born? Is this the first you’re hearing about people choosing leather free products?

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2019 at 1:00 PM Post #84 of 284

If you made a quick Google search for veganism, it would give all the information you need to answer that question. Instead you decided to post stupid comments and question here. Says a lot..

Dec 6, 2019 at 1:04 PM Post #85 of 284
If you made a quick Google search for veganism, it would give all the information you need to answer that question. Instead you decided to post stupid comments and question here. Says a lot..

google is blocked on Burger King’s wi-fi in France.

Dec 6, 2019 at 2:01 PM Post #87 of 284
Of course I know what veganism is, and I find it very unreasonable. May I present my counter argument ? I've thought this argument in my free time and it is completely unique.

So vegans think that killing animals for food and products is unethical and wrong. This indirectly means we should consume plants for all of our food needs.

However, plants are the producers and animals are the consumers of the nature. Plants absorb CO, produce oxygen and food while animals absorb oxygen, produce CO2 and consume food. Plants are the health creatures for the nature while animals are the harmfull ones.

According to a vegan, killing a sheep is wrong but killing a carrot plant is okay. Because they think emotinaly such as "sheep is cute, it has feelings" But in fact, when thinking logically, carrot is the healthier creature for the good of the nature.

If there should really be a community campaign for protecting the nature, it should be the opposite: Protecting plants from being killed .

Maken sense ?

Dec 6, 2019 at 2:05 PM Post #88 of 284
Of course I know what veganism is, and I find it very unreasonable. May I present my counter argument ? I've thought this argument in my free time and it is completely unique.

So vegans think that killing animals for food and products is unethical and wrong. This indirectly means we should consume plants for all of our food needs.

However, plants are the producers and animals are the consumers of the nature. Plants absorb CO, produce oxygen and food while animals absorb oxygen, produce CO2 and consume food. Plants are the health creatures for the nature while animals are the harmfull ones.

According to a vegan, killing a sheep is wrong but killing a carrot plant is okay. Because they think emotinaly such as "sheep is cute, it has feelings" But in fact, when thinking logically, carrot is the healthier creature for the good of the nature.

If there should really be a community campaign for protecting the nature, it should be the opposite: Protecting plants from being killed .

Maken sense ?

:blinks:

whatever your argument is, this doesn't seem to be the appropriate forum to debate it. this is a thread about vegan friendly headphones.

thank you for coming out.

Dec 6, 2019 at 2:07 PM Post #89 of 284
Looks like it’s wireless? Not sure how that would work for me. I just want to be able to plug it into a 1/4” jack
True, but you can use it with USB and it can do 24/96 I think. The wired connection also improves the simulated surround sound and will show it as being 7.1 channel.

Dec 6, 2019 at 2:09 PM Post #90 of 284
True, but you can use it with USB and it can do 24/96 I think. The wired connection also improves the simulated surround sound and will show it as being 7.1 channel.

good to know, thanks. These will be for 2-channel music playback only, but that's a cool feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back