VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
Aug 25, 2015 at 12:16 AM Post #1,352 of 3,324
I was just listening to the Runabout - now I haven't really have the time to do a full measurement yet but a full review will definitely come in the portable amp forum later - for now, I can say the synergy with Zen is really excellent.

Aug 25, 2015 at 2:53 PM Post #1,354 of 3,324
For those in the UK/EU I'm happy to organise a tour/audition of the VE Zen (officially or by myself). I am even happy to share my personal pair of VE Zens and Monk (will send both together) to spread the word about these incredible earbuds. To give perspective  I have owned basically every high end pair of earbuds - MX980/985, Yuin PK1 + OK1, Blox BE5/BE7 etc. and there is no comparison. The only contenders I have not personally owned that might compete are the TM5/TM7.

Aug 25, 2015 at 3:00 PM Post #1,355 of 3,324
@swmkdr

I would be interested in any UK Tour, I have so many Buds and Iem's that I simply cannot justify buying the Zen at the moment (but I did jump on the Monk!) hearing it may just change my stance mind you,

Will keep my eyes peeled and hope there is enough interest.

.SoSoS.

Aug 25, 2015 at 3:11 PM Post #1,356 of 3,324
Hey @sososerious ,

Would be happy for you to audition the Zens. Let me know your address etc. via PM and we'll get it done. The monks are great but I was astounded by the Zen. I think some of my IEMs and headphones are technically better but as corny as it sounds I tend to reach for my Zens before anything else.

Aug 25, 2015 at 3:19 PM Post #1,357 of 3,324
  1. @swmkdr

Wow, very generous! shall we wait and see if there are any others that want to jump on board, I think VE deserve the exposure so the more on a tour the better?

Definitely have dibs on first place though, it was only last week I was longing over testing the Zen and Duke to better understand the VE House sound so would jump at the opportunity.

Any other UK/EU Interest...?

.SoSoS. 

Aug 25, 2015 at 3:51 PM Post #1,358 of 3,324
Absolutely - seems wise to wait and see if we can get more people interested - especially if we can make this an 'official' tour. Either way I'm happy to let people audition my own pair in Europe if shipping costs are covered. Perhaps if we can drum up enough interest I'll contact Lee for a an audition pair, otherwise I'll do it myself. When we get, say 5 or 6 people interested I'll begin, with @sososerious at the top of the list.

Aug 25, 2015 at 8:13 PM Post #1,362 of 3,324

If anyone is interested I have for Venture Electronics VE Zen Hi-Fi Earphones 320 ohm + VE Monk Earphones in the FOR SALE thread. Just purchased 7/30/15 for my wife...she wants CIEMs now. They're LIKE NEW and I'll let them go at slightly below cost including Paypal and economy shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back