Vape-Fi
Nov 3, 2016 at 10:58 AM Post #2,371 of 3,183

An Australian reviewer does a good run down on cotton including 'boutique cotton' as Troll Dragon calls it. I sat through the entire 30 minutes a few days ago. The Vaping Bogan (that is his name) swears a lot (a real lot) and represents a complete Bogan of Australia, but actually he knows what he's talking about and quite intelligent. Its a bit like RIP Trippers, at first I couldn't stand his editing style, now I reallly respect him personally and laugh along with his vids.

I'll leave a link to the cotton video here, rather not embed it because he does swear A LOT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26bVyA0FQp4

I really like the Bogan, he is one of the only reviewers I regularly watch these days, along with Todd and Damien.

He's a Dropkick Murphy's fan as well, all good!
beerchug.gif

Nov 3, 2016 at 11:28 AM Post #2,372 of 3,183
I can visualise Bogan vaping out to that track!

He tore into the Limitless Lux a bit, I don't find it quite that bad, but was good to have a non bias heads up.

Nov 3, 2016 at 1:18 PM Post #2,373 of 3,183
yah, i've been subscribed to the bogan for a long while now.  he's crazy, but his personality makes his reviews interesting and fun.  and under all of the cursing and antics, he seems like a good dude and seems to know what he's talking about. 

Nov 3, 2016 at 5:06 PM Post #2,374 of 3,183
  yah, i've been subscribed to the bogan for a long while now.  he's crazy, but his personality makes his reviews interesting and fun.  and under all of the cursing and antics, he seems like a good dude and seems to know what he's talking about. 

Been in a few hangouts with him, solid bloke that one.

Nov 3, 2016 at 7:48 PM Post #2,375 of 3,183
Test 45 landed. A boy could not want for anything more.

Nov 6, 2016 at 9:24 AM Post #2,378 of 3,183
  Yes.

I've been on the same juice for months now, my own DIY Flavour West Jungle Juice. I started tinkering with flavours a while back but its one area I'm not completely confident with, particularly getting the concentrate percentages accurate, a lot of fiddling around with sampling and I can't nail it yet. Then add on top even if you do get that right you simply may not like the flavour. Vaping for me is also about saving money (which is really happening) so I use Jungle Juice at 3% and stick with it to keep the budget efficient. Of course, I will switch it up eventually to another flavour.

Nov 6, 2016 at 9:44 AM Post #2,379 of 3,183
I'll show you guys a setup though (of only a few) that's managed to peak my interest recently.

This is from our Australian facebook page. Mason 40mm RDA / Hammer Of God V3.

If I ever upgrade this is probably where I'd be shooting. (expensive though) 

Nov 6, 2016 at 12:00 PM Post #2,380 of 3,183
  I'll show you guys a setup though (of only a few) that's managed to peak my interest recently.

This is from our Australian facebook page. Mason 40mm RDA / Hammer Of God V3.

If I ever upgrade this is probably where I'd be shooting. (expensive though) 

Why go for the piddly little Mason when a 46mm Fat Boy looks so much better on the HoG!
biggrin.gif

I have a Mini Volt, I should get a Fat Boy for it...
wink_face.gif

But the Gem lives on my Mini Volt, pictured here with the most excellent Orion Case.
dt880smile.png

Nov 6, 2016 at 8:51 PM Post #2,381 of 3,183

Why go for the piddly little Mason when a 46mm Fat Boy looks so much better on the HoG!
biggrin.gif

I have a Mini Volt, I should get a Fat Boy for it...
wink_face.gif

But the Gem lives on my Mini Volt, pictured here with the most excellent Orion Case.
dt880smile.png

lol mate, all I can think of is how much precious Cotton Bacon I'd be going through on that 46mm Fat Boy.

I will end up getting something though eventually.

Nov 8, 2016 at 8:51 AM Post #2,385 of 3,183
First post here, as I am only beginning my audiophile journey I'll post my daily Vape gear instead

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Nice! Welcome to our small slice of the vape world. 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back