Vape-Fi
Jul 16, 2014 at 4:11 PM Post #106 of 3,183
  Hey guys,

Looking for some advice for a n00b when it comes to vaping. 

I smoke grass and was wondering if there are any other people using vaping to smoke grass here too. From what I've gathered you have to make it in to an oil(?). I'll try to sort that, but what I'm wondering is what is the best solution for this in terms of hardware?

paradoxper's reply has pretty much all of the good vaporizers. When I decided to buy one last year, I ended up getting the Volcano Classic. Yeah, I do think it's maybe a little overpriced, but the build quality is great and it's extremely easy to use and clean.

Jul 18, 2014 at 12:48 PM Post #108 of 3,183
Not necessarily. But it really depends on what kind of vape you're going for. The Volcano is however a quality piece.
I would advise going with hash as you can then have a much more versatile experience.

Jul 18, 2014 at 4:40 PM Post #109 of 3,183
  The vulcano is so huge tho! 

Is size indicative for power? Anyone has a smaller form factor succes story for vaping grass?

It's definitely larger than most vapes, but it's not too large. It's not really portable at all (meaning, it has to be plugged into an outlet to work). I don't think size is necessarily indicative of power, and there are certainly smaller/portable options to choose from (but I don't happen to own any).

Jul 21, 2014 at 3:49 PM Post #110 of 3,183
It's definitely larger than most vapes, but it's not too large. It's not really portable at all (meaning, it has to be plugged into an outlet to work). I don't think size is necessarily indicative of power, and there are certainly smaller/portable options to choose from (but I don't happen to own any).

I have the Magic Flight Launch Box (previous Volcano user here) with the Power Adapter 2.0. It has essentially erased my need for a desktop vaporizer. I can use it when I'm out and about, and when I need the extra power for at home, I use the PA 2.0. And, it kicks like a champ.

Jul 21, 2014 at 11:11 PM Post #112 of 3,183

CCI Dream Eater - If you are a super sub ohmer. Get this juice. At 0.08 every note pops - tangerine, honeydew, blueberry. At .2 there's still enough
warmth to bring out great flavor. I admit, anything above .3 these days is not vapable to me. Too boring, no warmth, meh. 
So if you're sub ohming but not very low, you may want to pass on this juice. It's a 90 VG blend, so it's thick and could cause you wicking issues,
if you don't know what you're doing. Not intense, so a very good opposite vape from my ADV Grenada.

I have some more sub ohming juice coming in. Along with yet another anise juice. I'm very excited about this one - as a few buddies who are Pluid heads
had some great things to say about it.

Jul 21, 2014 at 11:19 PM Post #113 of 3,183

Not the biggest fan of Pluid. That bottle is OLD now. 

But I'm rather obsessed with Grenada.

Jul 23, 2014 at 9:38 PM Post #114 of 3,183
Vape-Storm Cumulus: A fusion of papaya and Mango. Er, yea, no. Taste is subjective - so. I get a pina colada-thingy. Really nice coconut with
a sweety pineapple-mango fusion. Not my favorite juice ever, personally. an enjoyable vape though over-all. This juice is really geared towards .1 and lower.
I did feel at 0.09 this juice was more sweet than I like. Good blend though - big clouds, no gunking. A pretty clear liquid might change with steeping.

Jul 23, 2014 at 9:51 PM Post #115 of 3,183
Grenada drives me mad with how intense and deep the flavor is. Nothing tickles my tastebuds quite like it. Similarly if there were a juice I loved as much as Grenada for the complete opposite reason it would be 'the original green stuff' VapeOholic Kryptonite.

A superb blend (maker is a chemist) his VG's are different than most. It wicks wonderfully. The flavor is stupid-simple. A limey soda.
Inhale has a carbonation effect, exhale is a sweet lime. Not overly done. Probably the only juice I've ever tried that I could actually just drink.

This juice is great in flavor as simple as it is and produces some of the best vapor I've experienced. 

He offers various blends depending on what your vape set-up is, so, that is, this isn't necessarily a strict sub-ohm juice. 

Jul 24, 2014 at 1:11 PM Post #116 of 3,183
'Clapton' coil on the Militia. Enjoy.

Jul 28, 2014 at 5:04 PM Post #117 of 3,183
Been using the Magma RDA for around a month now, I love it.

Magma RDA by Paradigm Mods
22mm Diameter
304 Stainless Steel
CNC Machined
2 x 3mm wide Poles
Dual Bottom Airholes directly BELOW the coils (approx 1.5mm away from holes)
External Independent AFC for easy use - 1mm,2mm,3mm - dual or single airhole
Mini Juice Tank - can hold up to 40 drops with minimal chance of leakage
Positive Insulator hidden in base to prevent melting
O-ring free design 
Reduced Dome Chamber to Improve Flavour

Another smart design, which encompasses nice flavor and vapor production. 

FINALLY! No orings!!! This has been my goto for Grenada - and other anise juices.

So, lot of hype surrounding this atty and it just delivers. Flavor is among the best - I still don't think it beats my Quasar in flavor nor even vapor production,
but I could be splitting hairs, so it's livable either way. As said flavor wise it's on par with the best Zenith, Origen, Quasar, PlumeVeil.
I'd say it's right there with the Plume in both flavor and vapor production - the Zenith similar to the Quasar puts out better flavor and vapor.

I'm able to fit around 25-ish drops of higher VG liquids and around 40 drops of 50/50 - 60/40 liquids. I've really not had the Magma leak on me unless
I'm doing higher VG blends and then switch to, say, Grenada (50/50 blend) without changing out the wicks. So kind of user error there.

24g twisted 5 wrap

You can see how freakin' generous that well is

Jul 30, 2014 at 11:56 PM Post #118 of 3,183
Tonight a dual coil 24g 8wraps .3-ish. And that is the Quasar.

Aug 1, 2014 at 2:37 PM Post #119 of 3,183
Pink Kryptonite by VapeOholic. Quickly becoming my favorite juice line. Similar to Kryptonite with that Limey based flavor,
except with a citron/grapefruit bite. This is right up there with Krypto as a favorite of mine - a bit different, or just different enough
due to the tartness. Again, excellent blend - great flavor without being overly done and top notch vapor production.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back