V-Moda Vibes NEW COLORS!!!
Feb 14, 2007 at 4:19 PM Post #46 of 51
And I saw a pairon the frontpage of Amazon.com yesterday.

Feb 17, 2007 at 10:03 PM Post #47 of 51
Is there any hope of ever releasing a version of the Chrome Vibes with a 90 degree L plug instead of a straight plug? I have a player with a side jack (Cowon X5), and straight plugs don't work very well with those players.

Feb 28, 2007 at 11:45 PM Post #48 of 51
Hey guys I recent found out about these freaking amazing earphones through apple.com and found them on Amazon for 85$. I picked 1 day shipping and now I have them in my home for about 100$-same as the apple store.

All I have to say is WOW. These are brilliant. They aren't the kind of earphones you see executives bragging about "Zomg I have Bose". This is really, really, really nice. I bought the silver ones and the cords are so sturdy/durable and they really look nice. The earphones themselves look rock solid, and they sound pretty nice when I tried them for a short min.

I've never tried in-ear phones before and I gotta tell you they feel kinda weird, but you can definaitly feel the bass. The only problem I have with them is that where the cords and the speakers meet, it looks fragile. I wouldn't go to sleep with these on as I feel they might snap the cord off the earphones.

I had to tell myself spending 100$ on earphones was a good idea, and so far its done nothing but impress me. Although I heard that there is a "night and day" difference once you burn them in.

Anyone recommend a process for me to burn them in? Thanks.

Sparknotes- Saw them, Bought them, Fully impressed, Worth the price, Cheesy pouch.

Mar 1, 2007 at 6:51 AM Post #49 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fozzy Fozborne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is there any hope of ever releasing a version of the Chrome Vibes with a 90 degree L plug instead of a straight plug? I have a player with a side jack (Cowon X5), and straight plugs don't work very well with those players.

there are adaptors out there that you can purchase inexpensively to give you the right angle that you desire. there may be a link in the vibe thread on the headphone forum.

Mar 2, 2007 at 3:47 PM Post #50 of 51
these headphones are amazing. sound quality is unbeliveable for a 100 bucks.
I read some sites reviewed these as one of the top10 headphones to buy.
Sound isolating is not the best, but i dont care. ill be holding onto my vibes for a long time.
style wise i got them in flashback chrome to go with my clothes and they are friggin sweet looking. currentl im following the steps to "burn in" but im not sure if its needed. if anyone one else has and noticed a diff pm me or post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back